**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

30 BLADES IS RECRUITING!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME BUILD MY NEWLY FOUNDED ALLIANCE, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO. Requirements: 1 5* 4/55.
IGN: Gralterist
Line ID: Gralterist

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    You don't meet the requirements

Your only rank 4 5* is YJ
  • gralteristgralterist Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    You got some nerve coming into my discussion and commenting that, kiddo...
    But I 'll humor you and say that your comment goes against common logic, as I am sure most of what comes out of your mouth does. Please crawl back to the hole you came out of. At least you can do us a favor like that...
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    *grabs popcorn*
    No popcorn needed buddy. The guy was probably a 100k rating 7yr old who got jealous...
    edited May 2018
    Ok I take that back... the guy has at least two 6* and I assume around 5 5* at 4/55... but still an all-round lvl100 jerk that society has no need for...
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    This hypocrite :D@gralterist stop making a fool out of yourself
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    gralterist wrote: »
    You got some nerve coming into my discussion and commenting that, kiddo...
    But I 'll humor you and say that your comment goes against common logic, as I am sure most of what comes out of your mouth does. Please crawl back to the hole you came out of. At least you can do us a favor like that...

dmzoc5j1gd1u.gif
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Lol. Too funny

I currently do have 2 6*s. Along 3 5* 4/55 and my 5* blade which is waiting to go to rank 4/55. This is the reason your post intrigues me enough to look you up. That being said I wasn't trying to start a fight which you seem so eager to jump into. I was only trying to inform other people who may have wanted to join your blade group that they would be led by YJ
    Uhmm... im pretty sure blade was a word way before it was a character buddy. if my alliance’s name makes u think i have a blade thats your own fault for assuming. As i said, blade was a word way before it was a Marvel character. Plus, I never said minimum requirement one blade at 4/55, i said one five star at 4/55. And im so “eager” as u say to jump into a fight because u not reading properly which pisses me off!
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Still, not the best way to about recruiting people dude.
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Just gotta relax, man. It's all a game.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    I support the OP, if he only wants to recruit players with blade then its his choice... its his alliance after all