**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about Magneto

For a long period of time Magneto has been one of the dominant marvel villains, yet in the game he is just a joke. Here are some ways to improve this character and make him a beast.

1. He should get something like Blade's danger sense which increases his attack and ability accuracy significantly.
2. Opponents suffering magnetized should gain less power.
3. Any specials involving metal(guns, swords) should have a high percent chance to miss.
4. At the start of the fight, magnetized opponents would be struck with a debuff that drains power and health for x seconds(kind of like coldsnap).

Comments

• Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    He will get the danger sense like ability only when facing a magnetized opponent.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    This is the best suggestion I’ve heard for a Magneto buff
    I hope this buff acc comes to the game tho. It will make the character at least fun to play.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    While I hope Mags finally gets his buff, I have to admit this isn’t the first thread to suggest improvements like these.

Mags gets no love. He’s one of the top villains of all time across all comics. He even put his own personal asteroid base into orbit. But in MCoC Land, he’s not even an afterthought—monetized and forgotten.

Dr. Zola
    Yeh that is so true..Magneto needs to get buffed ASAP
    Since last time Kabam revamped science, this time they should do mutant. They should revamp Magneto and Coloussus.
    Who would agree with me to buff Magneto
  • txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    the way kabam works, they will just add new characters and buff magneto with synergy. they might release prof X or mystique and they will add those buffs.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike please buff him ..i recently ranked 3 ~ 5 star magneto orelse all my hard earned gold, iso & t4 & class will go waste + my precious time.