**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a more active alliance

My moccasins handle and line names are crgoodw1n, I am a level 54, 124k rating. I never miss a war or quest and need to find a more challenging alliance. The one I am currently in runs map 2 AQs and I feel I could handle 3 or 4. Let me know if you have any openings. Message me in game or send an alliance invite.

Comments

• crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    Mcoc name... freaking autocorrect
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Come check us out. We can use you. Map 4 all day.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Couldn’t find you on line. Message me kungpaomatthew and let’s talk
  • thakurazytthakurazyt Posts: 7
    You can join us, we are in tier8 silver2 now.
    Targeting Gold for this season.
    Add me on line app if interested- thakurazyt
  • DRV26DRV26 Posts: 3
    I'll find you when the games back up 😉
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello there 😁👋🏻
    What are you looking for in your next Alliance?
    Vigilante Priesthood, recruiting active adult 100-200K,AW(Silver1)/AQ Map3, LINE req. Hmu: mylehy7
    Perhaps, we may have a proposition for you. 🙏🏻
  • giova000giova000 Posts: 37
    aq map may be running cause of aw, or because noone is donating so they dont have resources to open bigger maps
  • KefyemKefyem Posts: 59
    nnjd0pf4jb3o.jpg
    [Aruuh] Sgt's Howling Commandos

Srgt's Howling Commandos wants YOU!
    We are looking to expand our team with some friendly summoners that can work together and play regularly. We are an AQ focussed alliance currently doing map 3 and 4. We are TIER 14 in AW; Season 1 we came in SILVER 2 We run Wars a couple times a week.
    Entry requirments :
    - HR - 90K +
    - Must participate in AQ and AW

Do you have what it takes to be a howling commando to fight to protect this Battle Realm? Add me if interested :
    Contest id - Sgt Narcotic
    Line id - sergeantpsychotic
  • GrueneMicGrueneMic Posts: 40
    a9169t2q5lis.pngWe are active chill. No mandatory donations. 44432 on very best weeks, but a lot of times 44332 or even 34332... depends on how the work week and holidays fall. We are currently using Slack, not Line. US central time zone based. Good place to be, solid team and leadership. Check the website to join: https://www.melindawyers.com/coctm