**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I Upgrade 4* Blade

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
So, before anyone hates on me having blade or asking this question, let me clarify that I got him after a long grind in arenas - TWICE.

I was able to 4/40 him immediately since there's no other god skill champ in my roster and Kabam has been kind enough to shower skill/science t4cc once after another. Now, that I just completed 5.1 (used one team revive and about 4-5 single revives) I accumulated enough t4bc to actually think about this.

My other worthwhile champs are 5* AA, Hyp at Rank 3, but they are far from being upgraded since there''s no t4cc. Basically, I have no other worthwhile option that can get upto Rank 5 (4*) or Rank 3 (5*), so should I consider spending so many resources on a 4* Blade?

Thanks for your insight.

(My current roster that I use -
3/45 AA , 3/45 Hyp , 4/40 Medusa, 4/40 Angela, 2/35 Mephisto, 4/40 GR)
(My current situation -
Stuck in RTTL ch 4, Need to do 5.2 , can do Master EQ 100%)

Comments

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I have a 5* r5 blade and I made my 4* r5 as well. He’s amazing and I use him in aq map 5 while my 5* is in War. So yup, do it yesterday.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Yes blade goes to r5 buddy. He is going to help you clear a lot of events. Also take that GR along with him. Blade GR mephisto synergy along with hype and AA is actually a good team I feel. Good luck
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Thanks @Anurag1606 and @BigTime , I already took him to Rank 5 and he is a beast. Just took down a regenerating King Groot very very fast in war.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yeah. can never have enough. he's one of the most powerful champs in the game along with stark spidy and ghost rider.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Thanks @Anurag1606 and @BigTime , I already took him to Rank 5 and he is a beast. Just took down a regenerating King Groot very very fast in war.

And you’re going to keep going so for a long time! Enjoy!
  • SanjitSanjit Posts: 8
    You should do it.. Because blade has all the things any one need.. So yes