**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can anyone tell me some tricks n tips for Master difficulty thanos...

I'm and new player and this is my 1st master difficulty that I'm trying to explore 100%

EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED
Their

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Watch seatin and dorky diggity videos for tips.

What's your team??
    Do you have any avengers??
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    bring champs with avengers labels on them, bring icey and gp if you have and watch youtube videos as well. hes hard af to beat but doable! good luck
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Watch seatin and dorky diggity videos for tips.

This.

And I would suggest practicing. Feel free to burn energy re-playing the first fight until you can comfortably manage it. I used the Master version as practice for the Uncollected difficulty.

Suggested champs for the event are the ones with the #Avengers tag, but there are also a few other champs that work really well. For me, Luke Cage was my all-star because of his Indestructible buff. Other good champs include:
    • Gwenpool and Iceman (both can eat special attacks like LC)
    • Blade, Hype, & Archangel (can do a lot of damage really quickly, GP falls into this as well)
    • Hulk is fantastic as he does a ton of damage with low health and is also an #Avenger
    • Stark Spiderman

I also do not recommend using health potions simply because you'll die if you slip regardless of your health. I basically would only use a 20% or 40% revive and fight until I died then move on to the next champ.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Dont get hit
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Apologies this is your first master monthly, it's a tough one.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yes all you can do is watch Dave's videos and learn the phases. Otherwise you have to activate the mastery known as "throw your wallet at it". By the way "don't get hit" is such a snarky and unnecessary comment for someone with a legit question.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Watch dorkey dave on youtube
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Its is rather easy after watching video