**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam! [Merged Threads]

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
That compensation package was pretty awesome. While I'd still prefer a game that ran without error I can at least appreciate the thoughtfulness on your end.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• God69God69 Posts: 2
    zpbygjfho1k7.png
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I was going to post a thanks as well, many people will still have a issue or three, but it is nice to see this and it feels like a good step foward
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I hate to be “that guy” but while a nice package, it seems a bit lackluster for weeks of outages. And the choice to include Map 4 crystals is a bit odd.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yes, thank you. Saved me quite a bit of Grinding.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Much appreciated, thank you.

Lets hope the issues from May are soon resolved and a thing of the past.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    I really appreciate the generous compensation but i don’t appreciate the Beast from my only Darl Artifact Crystal...
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    As much frustration as I’ve experienced this weeek with grinding for dungeons and maintenance interrupts and bugs, it’s great to see Kabam step up. Hope to see more of this proactivity in the future.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    True.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    kabam, this is how you get your customers and fans back on your side. the compensation made me give some faith back!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Package was more than fair honestly... outages weren’t long and shouldn’t have prevented you from reaching your goal in events unless you waited till the end and it went down at the end... never smart to wait till the end. Nice rewards for everyone, many of whom didn’t get affected by there outages and many who wouldn’t receive rewards like that at their level of game play and or roster. Whiners wanting more? Quit whining.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I was genuinely surprised and felt compensated appropriately

This
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I was genuinely surprised and felt compensated appropriately

I agree
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    edited May 2018
    These are the moments you need to be a hero. Don't sleep a hero, brush a hero. Just take these moments and be a hero. Thanks for the compensation Kabam. Much appreciated.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I don't often feel really good about this game lately, but the honesty about the issues in the game lately and the huge compensation made me feel really good tonight. Granted my subsequent 5* pulls were Gambit and Magneto, which was too awesome, but that's just RNG.

Thanks Kabam
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the items, Kabam team.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Thanks kabam for this. I would really appreciate if it doesn't come to this though. Let's hope for better changes. Thankyou once again.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    ya good move kabam and thanks, prove to us that we are important to you, not just our money.
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    The compensations where very much appreciated by me. Thanks kabam.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Given the fact there have been maaaaaany maintenance services without any compensation, I would've been happy with some energy refills, so this was a nice surprise.

Now I'll be reading on to see who was the first to cry RDT's... 😂
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    While I appreciate the compensation and it was good they did it. It just feels wrong.

Major glitchs that have plagued the game for months, the destruction of AQ with so many sentinels, the calling 1.1.5 revive runners basically cheaters and hanging punishment over resource farmers heads, just sours the entire thing.

The whole we treated you badly here's a trinket so you will love us again just seems... Wrong...