**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Marvel Insider problem

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Hi, so I finished heroic, master and normal difficulties of this month's event quest. However, when I went to redeem my points and buy the iron man bundle, it said I only had 8100 points. Is there any way to fix this or is there a place where I need to claim my points?

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    ok thx @Thawnim ! Will there be a way to redeem the points I earned in master/heroic/normal even after the message is gone ? (after all the mail I get in game)
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Once you enter your name in the box, it'll automatically record you down for the points if you qualify for it ie. complete the quest. If you don't complete it, then you won't get the points, and if you haven't registered for it by the time it's gone, then you can't redeem it.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    ok thx @Thawnim ! Will there be a way to redeem the points I earned in master/heroic/normal even after the message is gone ? (after all the mail I get in game)

Just like @ShadPrince said if you go on to the Marvel website and click on Activities and then Games it will give you the option to claim the points. If you click on the banner (seen below) it opens up a dialogue box where you then input your ingame name.
    3jvvbluba830.png
  • Hey TheHoodedDormammu, as was mentioned further up the thread, you should contact Marvel directly with any questions you have about Insider. If you have any similar questions or concerns in the future, you can find more information on Marvel Insider here: https://marvel.com/insider/faq
This discussion has been closed.