**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* from PHC

How many have pulled one or multiple 4* from PHC?

Feel free to comment which one(s) you got and if you were or weren’t uncollected.

4* from PHC 76 votes

I have never
1%
Cheroki4975 1 vote
I have (one)
6%
Vladislas22player2Cats4lifeMegaGalacticRoyalPlasma 5 votes
I have (multiple)
92%
SolswerdThe_Onehumzah217stakShynight00Ground_Round1MarzGroovecUbA_LiBrEAxeCopFirehoboPrimmer79XillymanadqqedfyvrAppleisgodSpeedbumpAjisdopeKALIZOX_pullThawnimRichiesDad79 70 votes

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I have (multiple)
    I haven't recently but I have pulled several 4* from PHC.. including Ice Man not soon after he was released..I know it's impossible but it seems that I get better pulls when opening just one PHC versus opening several..to the point that I expect 2-3* when opening more than one but was completely caught off guard when opening just one at times
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    I have (multiple)
    Many since I revisited the game after a one year hiatus. Before that I played 1,5 year and got 2 from a premium (but that was mostly in the pre-shards era).
    Now I get one every 2 week2 on avarage.

Note: I don't grind arena, mostly just unlocking rank reward in the 2 highest arenas.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I have (multiple)
    I'm not sure if this is the best question to ask, because most people who play the game have probably been playing for long enough to pull more than 1 4*. You should probably make it a bit more specific, like if we've pulled multiple from 10 PHCs at once or smth.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I have (multiple)
    I literally just pulled a 4* cable about 10 minutes ago from opening a single PHC.
    Uncollected, 570k rating, been playing since the start.
    I have no idea how many phcs I've opened or how many 4* I've got from them
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    I have (one)
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the best question to ask, because most people who play the game have probably been playing for long enough to pull more than 1 4*. You should probably make it a bit more specific, like if we've pulled multiple from 10 PHCs at once or smth.

Adding how long people’ve been playing did cross my mind.. realize now it’s a lot more than I thought (that have pulled 4*). I’ve only played since like February, not uncollected, still have opened a load of phcs. Got a first 4*, DPX, recently and was so chocked.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I have (multiple)
    I pulled 3 in 20 crystals lol got my Iceman, CW, Beast, Nebula, IF etc from them
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I have (multiple)
    I mass opened 2 PHCs 2 days ago, both were 4*s, albiet terrible ones like hulkbuster and venompool.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I have (multiple)
    This year alone I’ve gotten WWII Cap, Moon Knight, and Dormammu. I’ve pulled others over the years but I don’t remember all of them.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    I have (multiple)
    I get between 1 or 2 a month. I open about 100+ usually by rapid pop in groups of 5 or 10.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I have (multiple)
    Yesterday I got a Blade from one PHC. I have been playing for year and half and have pulled plenty, the most memorable are: Scarlet Witch (twice), Hulk, Gwenpool, Voodoo.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I have (multiple)
    recently I duped my Sw, duped my Loki, and pulled a Blade!
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    edited May 2018
    I have (multiple)
    not uncollected just yet, ive pulled probably a dozen or more in phcs over 1.5 years in game . Elektra, Hawkeye, BB, Phoenix, Abomination, Agent Venom,Jane Foster twice are a few i remember
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    I have (multiple)
    I've pulled about 10 4* from PHC since the year started! Talk about Luck!
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I have (multiple)
    several, the best was Spidey SE
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I have (multiple)
    Around 180 k total base hero rating and not uncollected. In the 3 and a half years I've been playing, I've pulled Hulk, Hawkeye, Symbiote spider man, kamala khan, thor ragnarok, and beast. My 4 star crystal pulls have been less good.
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    I have (multiple)
    Pulled Groot and vulture and iron man and archangel!!!!!! And beast and last of all magik.
  • koening73koening73 Posts: 22
    got 4 this month from 100 or so phc's
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    I have (one)
    I've only been able to poll one 4 star but it was blade😸
  • ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    I have (multiple)
    9 out of 15 of my 4stars are from PHC
  • X_pullX_pull Posts: 10
    I have (multiple)
    Sounds like several lucky people in here. I've been playing for around three years and I might get one 4* for every 200 phc. Biggest disappointment I had was when Blade was added. Opened 125, and not one 4*
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    I have (multiple)
    bm3epps wrote: »
    I haven't recently but I have pulled several 4* from PHC.. including Ice Man not soon after he was released..I know it's impossible but it seems that I get better pulls when opening just one PHC versus opening several..to the point that I expect 2-3* when opening more than one but was completely caught off guard when opening just one at times

I experience the same phenomenon. I have gotten many more 3*s and a couple 4*s from opening single PHCs lol.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I have (multiple)
    Here ya go:
    bpglby11hjk3.jpeg