**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magjik AW boss Healing bug [More Info Needed]

OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
There is a serious issue with Magjik as AW boss healing after a fight against her has been finished. I waited for my bg buddy to finish a fight against her. He had a great fight. He took her down to 80k. Her life bar reflected the damage. Again this is after the fight had ended with ZERO connection issues. I immediately jumped in to fight and Magjiks life bar jumps back to 201k. What the hell is going on kabam?? I've added pictures to show the ridiculousness of what we just went through. Of course to add salt to the wound we sent in a ticket and got a generic answer about how Magjiks sig ability can rewind damage. Smh4dkwvz8cto67.png
ws3c9ih57p1k.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    Hopefully a mod can respond to this, I've spoken with other alliances and they've run into the same issue. @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike @Kabam Iko @Kabam Spice @Kabam Loto
    Yea I know, it's just sad how many issues and bugs exist with this game.
  • They seem very convenient at times, don't they?
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Working as intended
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    I guess it is limbo! May b not. It may b willpower. But whatever that is real annoying.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Of course to add salt to the wound we sent in a ticket and got a generic answer about how Magjiks sig ability can rewind damage.
    HA! This is just embarrassing
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Neither limbo nor willpower would be able to recover that much health on a boss. Limbo would have to be active the entire fight on 1 timer for that to happen. I'd be furious.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    edited June 2017
    @OGHeRRo

This happened to me before on a different AW node. Its a real issue but is likely intermittent and quite rare.

This has nothing to do with champ or node. Its a synchronization issue.

Happened for me on node 36 (thorns/SP1) against 4/55 clops
    @Maximus_Spankerson I heard that from other alliances too. Even if it's rare it's a serious issue and even though I tagged all the mods not a single response or acknowledgment. Just another example of how the things that cost us are irrelevant to kabam but what costs them is top priority. Awesome way to treat your customers.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    @Maximus_Spankerson I heard that from other alliances too. Even if it's rare it's a serious issue and even though I tagged all the mods not a single response or acknowledgment. Just another example of how the things that cost us are irrelevant to kabam but what costs them is top priority. Awesome way to treat your customers.

But it didn't cost us cause we have these healing quests to help you restore health and revive to finish the job. There's just no way to make up for if that one extra death costs you the win though.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Bump
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    I guess it is limbo! May b not. It may b willpower. But whatever that is real annoying.

Willpower's healing is based on the original health of the champion, and not on the modified health of the champion. Because of this, even if the enemy were to suffer from 1 detrimental effect for the entire fight and not take any form of damage, she shouldn't be able to heal anywhere near 120k, or even near 10% of that amount for that matter.

Limbo only reverses the damage taken during that time, it is impossible for limbo to heal Magik for more health than her pre-limbo health amount. So no, it is neither limbo nor willpower.

This is a fatal and unfair bug, Kabam should investigate this.
  • RoyavatarRoyavatar Posts: 3
    Yesterday same thing happened with me
    I took her down to nearly 10%.But next I saw she healed back to 50%.Dont have the screenshot to prove it but this a serious issue.Hope moderator comes out with a good reply :#
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Why was this closed?
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Same thing happened to me but in AQ against cable. I KO'ed him and at the end of the fight I got the spinning wheel effect. After a few minutes the game loaded and when i returned to the screen he was at full health and someone else was fighting him. My champ was at half health.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/6353/koed-cable-had-connection-issues-and-win-didnt-register#latest
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Would any of you be able to provide screenshots of the health numbers in the Champion Select versus the bosses health bar when you actually go into the fight? Thanks!