**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use expiring t4cc on.

PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I have my cosmic t4cc at max and my next one will go in overflow.

I've already had too R3 a cosmic spidy due to this a few months ago. So would like to see if any of those are worth levelling to R3, or if spidy is worth R4.

I have 4 t2a, but have my blade waiting for 1 t4cc to R4 him.

Who to use expiring t4cc on. 53 votes

R3 5* Captain marvel, undupped
33%
NinjAlanDeebo4300XillymanAnurag1606WalkinhighlighthendroidsvClintBeastwoodJustusCastrumCupidBahamutPeterQuillRicemanWinner66615Nickname207VoltolosNoob2435KngSpcblak_mamba 18 votes
R3 5* Venom pool, undupped
7%
FineDogKarinshiSheatRKSmash 4 votes
R3 5* Venom dupped LVL 20
20%
vg2782Jets44Primmer79KALIZOborntohulaSp3edD3m0nElitehunterMy_SuperiorConquestor_VItsTheBroskiTeeCup 11 votes
R4 5* cosmic spidy dupped LVL 100
37%
HolyDirkness41AxeCopFireheruheru511SIlverProfessorSac123_MasterTroller42captaincushbuttersSpiderCoolsHendrossKyleMtufan_1974xananabananaDRTOdjr17PaytoPlayGhostboytjieDareDvlDanDomizthebestRonildas 20 votes

Comments

• PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    jsixlg4pjee4.jpg

Those are my top champs, I still need to 100% Act 5 and do a run of Lol. Not that I see those champs helping with that lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel is a really heavy hitter, and a viable option for LoL if you use Suicide masterys.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    Let it expire. If CM was duped then I would say rank her but, other than that, don't waste a bunch of gold, ISO, t1A, T4b and 2 additional cosmic t4c to rank a non-ideal champ just so that you don't lose 1 t4c.
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Do you have no 4 stars you can r5?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Laylic wrote: »
    Let it expire. If CM was duped then I would say rank her but, other than that, don't waste a bunch of gold, ISO, t1A, T4b and 2 additional cosmic t4c to rank a non-ideal champ just so that you don't lose 1 t4c.

If CM was duped you should rank her, then you can rank her now. It will not be a waste of resources because eventually you will dupe her. And I guess you will dupe her before you get Medusa or Hyperion.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Of course Cosmic Spider, everyone knows he is getting a buff next upgrade. It will be a hell of an investment.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    R3 5* Venom pool, undupped
    DON'T R4 a champ just to prevent your r4cc from getting to waste!! let it go is far better than wasting 4 t2a on this mediocre champ!!
    again! DON'T
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    Ronildas wrote: »
    Of course Cosmic Spider, everyone knows he is getting a buff next upgrade. It will be a hell of an investment.

Where did you read this?
  • why not bring a 4* to rank 5 ????
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

If CM was duped you should rank her, then you can rank her now. It will not be a waste of resources because eventually you will dupe her. And I guess you will dupe her before you get Medusa or Hyperion.

What? All her Sig does is give her more power when she blocks an energy attack. That isn’t necessary at all.
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88

You could be waiting a year or longer to dupe CM so unless you have resources to spare I wouldn’t invest them right now in hopes of duping her later. Instead of losing the t4c, you’ll have all those other resources in a champ that’ll be on your bench for who knows how long. You do have 30 days to decide and see what happens though. But, if you still don’t have any good rank options, let it expire. T4c come pretty quick these days.
  • hendroidsvhendroidsv Posts: 60
    A 5* r3 is always good for arenas purposes, for example, if I play four times in the 5* featured arena with my 5* champs, I get the 1k 5* shards prize easily. So I always priorize 5* for that reason, only 4* ranked recently was blade, but of course is blade...
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Bahamut wrote: »

What? All her Sig does is give her more power when she blocks an energy attack. That isn’t necessary at all.

Her attack increases based on stored power
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    R3 the cap. Don't r4 anyone you don't like, waste of resources.
    For me 4* are pointless at the stage I'm at in the game.

There's only a few cosmic 4* I would actually R5 and that's only medusa(For ultron) or CG.

For the rank up they would mostly be used for Arena or just step ups for when my top champs are locked in AW and AQ.

I'm more leaning towards CM, just because she's posion immune. I've heard she hits like a truck but has disuse with her sp2.
    I would definitely prefer to use it than let one expire.... If I was able to sell them that would have definitely been the best choice lol

Also where is everyone getting the info cosmic spidy is getting buffed?
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    For me 4* are pointless at the stage I'm at in the game.

There's only a few cosmic 4* I would actually R5 and that's only medusa(For ultron) or CG.

For the rank up they would mostly be used for Arena or just step ups for when my top champs are locked in AW and AQ.

I'm more leaning towards CM, just because she's posion immune. I've heard she hits like a truck but has disuse with her sp2.

Her SP2 was fixed
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    If you still need to 100% act5 then 4*s are not obsolete at all. I would rather r5 a 4* medusa, hype than that list.

Wasting t2a on symb spidey would not be a good decision so if you cannot bring yourself to using on a 4* or let expire than I say venompool, but again I would take hype or medusa to r5 as a 4* over any option listed.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    adml71phovfp.png
    lmundpenmggl.png
    w78skyrb1nuc.png
    Hello, RNG. How you doing? A bit under the weather? Oh, shucks, lemme give you a hug
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★

Never let a class cat expire
    cnbmrvtagl6z.png
    nn7hdc67f951.png
    There. Better?
    @borntohula ouch mate... that's pain full.

@vinniegainz there only pointless as my questing roster is all 5* R3+, I agree I would R5 a 4* medusa just to make ultron easier.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    @vinniegainz there only pointless as my questing roster is all 5* R3+, I agree I would R5 a 4* medusa just to make ultron easier.

If you were intent on not letting the cat expire I would also recommend rank 5 the 4* Medusa. You do not want to spend rare resources to prevent a less rare one from expiring: throwing T2A at a rank up you aren't 100% happy with to prevent a T4CC from expiring is almost like letting the T2As expire instead. And however strong your roster is, there's always a chance the Medusa could be useful somewhere. Maybe on AW defense, or maybe in a special event when your top teams are tied up elsewhere.