**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next rank 4/55

rw2woyh3xjbe.png
lho697675vqh.png
70dam9ty65le.png
Thoughts on which of these to rank up... currently have Ultron, Cage, and Magik at R4/55

Do have a mutant awakening gem that I was saving for an AA... but no luck so far

Comments

• Options
    MoloMolo Posts: 22
    CG for sure
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    ICEMAN ICEMAN ICEMAN
  • Options
    Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    Iceman
  • Options
    chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    Iceman any day
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Iceman
  • Options
    MakonosMakonos Posts: 11
    Curious... for those saying Iceman do you have or have played Corvus Glaive... or are you basing it on just experience with Iceman... just wasnt sure I wanted to do another double immune with Ultron R4/55 & and a 6* Nebula.... don't get me wrong Iceman is a great option but Corvus Glaive is new and wanted to make sure properly evaluated in the insight I'm given... thanks for all the feedback
  • Options
    Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    I dont have experience with either (4 star CG sitting at r2) but I would venture to guess everyone is saying iceman because of his ability prevent champs from evading coupled with his immunity.

To gauge what you should rankup, we need to know where you are with content exploration and what is your current roster. Are you trying to improve defense? offense?
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I'd vote for Corvus. As you said, you already have an immunity champ. GP is also a very nice choice, but CG is so much fun and he hits super duper hard. It is relatively easy to get at least 2 of his missions (kill a mutant/ tech) which makes him even stronger. He is also really good for fighting IMIW.
  • Options
    MakonosMakonos Posts: 11
    Cirrent30za9nixuprj.png
    wf7wjkbzon9j.png
    Cirrentlfmtjdbmit5ih.png
    Currently working on Acts 5.3 and then 5.4...above are top 5*/6* followed by maxed 4*... Alliance we do AQ all Map5 and in Gold 1 for AW.... Champ would be mostly used for Questing/ AW/AQ attack... rarely would ever be used for Defense at this time because of diversity
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited May 2018
    You already have a r5 4* CG that's duped. CG is really good but you already have him and a 4* SL. You don't really need two of him at all. with a r5 4* duped there will be not much of a difference. I see you defending CG in this chat meaning you are leaning towards him, don't.... You also have many bleed champs so you don't need to bring up Gwenpool. With that being said for gods sake go with Iceman.....