**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Impact of 18.1 changes to AA’s Effectiveness

2»

Comments

• Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    If he's able to Stun when they're Immune, without specifically being meant to do such, it's a bug.

So Kabam Wolf was giving incorrect info when he said that A/A was working as intended?

That's what it's reading like to me, and I think that's what Kabam is going to have to go with to have any chance of saving face on this one.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I say they should then issue AA specific rank down tickets
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    AA specific RDT would be nice. I’m cool with that.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Yea I pulled him last July after LOL when he was first featured he has been an amazing champ but definitley not over powered, if you face any bleed/poison immune champ it can pretty tough to beat in war i.e. Iceman/Ultron. Pretty disappointing to change a champ after being in the game so long.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Kabam wolf gets his info from the game designers, he doesn't just make up answers to our questions, he goes to them and asks, then replies to us. The working as intended came straight from the game designers, so this is most definitely a nerf.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    What they will say, of course, is that the Neurotoxin is still a passive debuff. But the stun is a normal debuff.

Dr. Zola

Which is in fact a true statement. In and of itself, changing the stun to make it flagged as a stun does not change meurotoxin or its description. If that was the only statement regarding this issue I would have to agree with them.

But the prior statement that the stun working against debuff immune was working as intended changes things. Now, changing the stun isn't fixing a bug, it is altering the stated intent of the power. I'm fine with changing that intent, but why Kabam can't be explicitly honest about this change quite honestly bewilders me. The change is happening regardless, and it is entirely within their prerogative to change the intent of the ability for balance purposes. Why they would contradict themselves like this in public statements is something I'm literally baffled by.

Yes. Agreed.

If this isn’t the stuff RDTs are made of, I’m not sure I know what is.

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Regardless of previous comments made, anything that doesn't fit their intended outcome can be considered a bug.
    Aside from that, some of us never considered a Stun wouldn't qualify as a Debuff.
This discussion has been closed.