**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star from compensation

So the 5* shards Kabam gave out pushed me to a basic crystal and I got Quake. What are you guys thoughts on her? I think she’s pretty fun but I’ve never really used her.

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    If you had any problems with Sentinels in AQ, you don’t any more. Looks up some videos on how to use her. She is an amazing champ.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    She's actually pretty good for attack. She takes a little more skill and strategy to fight with than other science champs like Captain America, Hulk and Yellowjacket.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Got antman, made this day horrible already
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I got Nebula, cant complain.

On Topic: She is really good, I like her to take Mordo down.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you learn to play quake, she can take down most champs in the game.

She has the talent to take down the toughest of bosses without even getting hit.
  • I got ironfist... reviews?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    they sort of inadvertently nerfed quake in that they changed the way the AI responds to her Quake and Bake. It's not in every scenario and you'll get by with her just fine. in certain content you'll be limited in using her. I once took off nearly half the collector's health with Quake, and can no longer do that due to the change.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Mines R4 unduped. 4* is 5/50 and L99. She’s one of my most valuable champs. Look at videos and learn how to use her.

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    zero7 wrote: »
    That is the best roster of the first 6 champs pulled from 5* crystals I’ve seen. You are super lucky.

I was thinking something similar.

Quake takes a unique playstyle to leverage, but in well-practiced hands she can be a monster on attack. And she can catch people off guard on defense occasionally as well.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I got Venom. So 2 out of 10 of my 5*s are decent. Yay.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    That is the best roster of the first 6 champs pulled from 5* crystals I’ve seen. You are super lucky.

99zn6hnahfvn.jpeg
    Guess again lol.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    w90m77bpy44b.png
    This is what I got from the compensation rewards
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I’ve been kabammed
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I got taskmaster and not sure how to feel about that
  • AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I got taskmaster and not sure how to feel about that
    You should feel good . You can use heavy and the mission for extra damage
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Quake is very good for certain situations or annoying champs (I like her for Spidey, Mephisto, and sometimes Mordo but I can do Mordo fairly well with my Luke). She is really fun at first but for me personally her "Quake and Bake" playstyle can get a bit tiresome (and sometimes the glitches/animations in the game mess with, or outright break, this playstyle).

9icq5f.jpg

Just got AA... my luck in 5*s is pretty crazy too. I actually feel really bad about it, people may doubt this but I actually wish I could give a couple to people who get nothing but trash (doesn't seem fair that I get this roster and someone else gets a roster the complete opposite in terms of viability... the RNG can be very unforgiving).
  • SirDuke_83SirDuke_83 Posts: 27
    Pulled a stark enhanced spidey, now i have this team as 4* and 5* champscedxli68gtzc.jpg