**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daredevil Classic is Broken

Hello, so I have 4* 4/40 duped Daredevil(classic) sig-99 I'm having some issues. He's max signature ability says he has 100% chance to evade all special attacks but he still getting hits by specials most of the time and also when spiderman lands heavy and I dash at him my DD miss hits everytime please try to fix this quickly.

Thanks

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    DD evades projectiles, not all special attacks
  • I have a maxed 4* dd and I'm now getting hit with spider, miles and magnetos L1. Atleasst let us know what is technically a projectile.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Coltonwang wrote: »
    I have a maxed 4* dd and I'm now getting hit with spider, miles and magnetos L1. Atleasst let us know what is technically a projectile.

He should evade spider miles SP1 as it is 3 projectiles. Magneto SP1 has a punch first which is not a projectile. If you don't get hit by the punch, he will evade the projectile that follows. Assuming he is sig 99. If he isn't, then there is only a % chance to evade the above based on the current sig level

But if yours is sig99 and not evading spidey SP1 then there is definitely something wrong.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Well sorry I misread it Daredevil only evades projectiles and not physical attacks but he still miss dash attack after spiderman lands heavy and get hits
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Projectiles means range attacks and physical attacks means punches,kicks etc so he will get hits by magneto L1 and other champs who first do physical attacks then range