**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please fix or remove short evade

I'm just tired of getting clipped by Cable's heavy, or being hit by Maestro in the Labyrinth and all the other unavoidable damage taken because of short evade.
It's really frustrating when using Rogue or Voodoo and it ruins the gameplay experience.

Comments

• AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    I'll Dex Dormammu's medium attack all the time and randomly he'll b able to hit me straight away with a light attack b4 my champ can even block or even dash back again.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    If your like I was and have an ancient device so to speak like iPhone 5s this issue is told to me that I’m a small minority very few suffer from this and the only way you will get a fix is with a new phone like I had to lol
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    this always happens on my samsung s8plus as well. wish kabam would just fix this game already. the collector would be appalled by the state and standards the game is left in now
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Posts: 38
    Same for Samsung S6 active. Appears the team is focused on the Apple products, not the Android.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Happens on IOS also. Especially with Voodoo.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    iPhone X. Same issue with Voodoo. Always been like that.
  • DanshimaDanshima Posts: 12
    Same for Thor Ragnarok and Morningstar.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Don't forget AA on that list
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    Iceman as well has a short evade, Blade too has some problems. Did Abomination yesterday in the Labyrinth with Blade and took a couple of headbutts from him despite evading it. The heavy also clipped me because of the short evade...
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    My man, I have been trying to get these short evades fixed for probably over a year now, Kabam simply doesn't have the development time available to go back and update animations for AA, Voodoo, Pheonix, Morningstar, etc. I've given up trying to get it fixed but I'll bump this post for another shot.

HERE is my topic from September 2017 when we migrated to the new forums.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I'm just tired of getting clipped by Cable's heavy, or being hit by Maestro in the Labyrinth and all the other unavoidable damage taken because of short evade.
    It's really frustrating when using Rogue or Voodoo and it ruins the gameplay experience.

I have no problem with my iphone 10, even last month with my iphone 6s I had no problem. But apparently this issue is only for people with iphone 6 and below. So if you have a 6s and above, get better. If not then I guess get a new phone. Games evolve with new technology,
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    My iPhone 12 plays perfectly
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I have that issue against cable too, where you struggle to out distance his heavy. I just try to make sure i dont come up against him without a better champ suited to evades, like sl or stark spidey.

Never had issues with blade and maestro tough or rhulk as another post said. He seemed able to evade normally.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    The issue could be that you're evading a bit too early
    If you evade at the right time, it should say the dexterity text, but if it's too early or too late, you will get clipped
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    The issue could be that you're evading a bit too early
    If you evade at the right time, it should say the dexterity text, but if it's too early or too late, you will get clipped

It's not about timing, short evade it's simple broken. Had the same issues against Dormammu or Karnak while fighting with Rogue. You often can't evade attacks because of the short evade and you simply can't avoid your opponent hits.
  • OG1KonobiOG1Konobi Posts: 4
    Just got an iPhone X, and the evade issue is real with it. I can't dodge a simple SP1 without getting clipped. Never had a problem evading before on my iPhone 6s, but now it's happening quicker than quick.
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    I think it's about cable and maestro, who we face, not devices. Used many champs against maestro in lol, SL quake elektra blade nebula BW DD and you know synergy champs. You can't dash back immediately after a 4 or 5-hit combo against maestro when he is cornered like you do against any other champion. Same goes with cable too. These two always catches you with their first medium. The solution is blocking or dashing back when they act to hit you. It's broken of course but that's the only thing we can do till kabam fix this and we know kabam reacts. Does it affect summoners in a bad way, it destroys them, then leave it, we will look up to it in a year or so.