**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Calling all OG/Classic Captain America 5* Users

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
I want some help on something. I have a 5* OG Cap and I have him at R3. He's one of my favorites and I really enjoy his play style and I wanna know how good is his sig as a 5 star (mine is unawakened). I plan on R4ing him and yes yes, there are better champs but we need to remember that this is a game we play for fun and he's fun to me. I alreday have 6* R2 Angela, R4 5* Gulk, R4 5* Morningstar, R4 5* Hawkeye, R1 6* DPX (yes he sucks) and waiting for some cats is a Sig 100 R3 5* Medusa. It's not like I NEED good champs to rank but I enjoy ranking champs I like personally as well.

If you have him, he doesn't have to be highly ranked, I believe at R1 his sig is the same anyway so all I wanna know is how good his sig scales. I know the 4* one at sig 99 goes to just over 51% PB chance but I wanna know IF the 5* one goes higher at all and how he scales per sig level.

Some 5 star champs have amazing scaling like Hyperion or Voodoo where early on before sig 100 they already past their 4 star versions at sig 99 yet some other champs have the opposite effect and don't scale well and even after sig 100 they stll don't match their 4 star version's sig 99.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Mine is also unduped sadly
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Mine is also unduped sadly

No worries, hopefully someone can help us both then.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    A guy in my alliance has him at 4/55 and loves him
    6dnshhwh5ari.png
    6vzwx6d44s4t.png
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm sure some will give you a hard time about r4 him but I dang sure wouldn't. I won't be ranking mine that high anytime soon but he's a great champ. I've always liked him better than ww2 and wish I could dupe my 5*. He's just one of those champs who is fun to play and 90 percent of the time he works just as well, if not better, than everyone else. Good luck.
    Thanks very much guys. The guy who has him at R4 is the MVP here. While the PB chance is lower than I thought, I’d still R4 him as you’d have to actually try to die with him.
    edited June 2018
    Ok Folks so I got to 6.9m infinity Dust and got that 5 star AG and yep, it was a Science. Yes again I used it on my 5 star Cap and he's currently at sig 54 and his PB chance from his sig is at 25.81% meaning with his base 40% that goes up to 65.81% which I assume is at 1% health. I also have the PB Mastery which is another +4% which sends him to 69.81%.

It's high yes but I was hoping for alittle more. I'm was hoping for at least +80% BUT I'm in it for the long run as I did invest sig stones and an AG on him and do plan on R4ing him as well as I personally feel PB will play a big part in Act 6 when it's out (I imagine blocked damage is gonna be crazy).

ujb9vgufrzyk.png
    sw57lfgzj56b.png
    3gfp34efshtz.png

Long story short, I put my money where my mouth is and did what i said I would do. There are actually some hidden talents that OG Cap has in game that I'd say about 99% of the players have no clue about but when I R4 him I'll make a big Reddit post about it and tell all his quite amazing talents because if I'm being honest, I'm kinda scared Kabam sees this and decided to "fix" what Cap can do.
    Very correct and this is my exact view on this. I also made this thread for another reason as well. Since I've started playing this game I've realized that as a Mobile game, it's not like there's a walk through or a site with all the info on things like champs. Yes there are a few sites with the info but it's either outdated or not really that good plus it's VERY hard to find info on ALOT of champs so one of the main reasons in making this is when people go to Google and search OG Cap or Classic Cap they can find this have a good example of what he can do as a 5 star (it's why I named the thread that). I do enjoy helping everyone out in some way when I can.

But i do agree, we play this game for FUN and at times you'd see people completely forget this. People rank champs they don't even like cuz it's what the game wants and not what they want. I still try my best to enjoy this game as much as I could when I play and playing with Cap is a way I can do that.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I have an R4 5* OG Capt. He has been great for exploring act 5. He’s really good on nodes that trigger when buffs are active, and his block profficency is great for avoiding the excessive block damage. If you’re not that hot on evading/avoiding attacks he’s a great option.
  • ananyaananya Posts: 1
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I just duped my 5*r3 lately by opened 5* dungeon crystal he’s Sig lv1 right now and he is good at map5 defeat Dormammu, yep, at least i think so, i agree w u that this is a game and play for fun and play w the character u like would be much more important. He is decent and fun to play for me. His sig lv 1 right now n’ i think is enough for me at this moment, 20 would be enough I think.