**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade evade issue vs red hulk sp1

Maybe this is just me but I'm evading the red hulk sp1 and still getting clipped by his elbow. I really have noticed it when using blade, I can evade this sp1 with ease using every other champ but it's as if blade doesn't dash back far enough. Let me know if you guys are having the same problem or if my evade timing is just slightly off. Thanks.

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    When you do the evade, does the dexterity text pop up? If not, then the other champ is more likely to hit you. You might be doing the evade a bit early in that case.
  • Drf93Drf93 Posts: 26
    Your timing is off... don’t dex too early
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I do lol first fights a lot. Only been clipped once by rhulk with blade and it was his elbow but due to a little bit of mistiming my evade. Seems fine to me but havent fought him a lot elsewhere.
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    Dont write my friend they wont fix anything they Will Just nerf him