**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connectivity issues AGAIN!

Comments

• Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    Losing half of a champ and I don't even fight fun!
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Same thing happened to me. This is absurd
  • JoesekiJoeseki Posts: 53
    It's happening in Arena fights too! Only it's an auto-loss, not even a fight reset! At least I can almost always get 3 wins, so one loss does not ruin my streak, but still! It's very concerning!
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    same
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    1lgz0wb117bq.png
    How does this make sense guys?😂 I beat dorm,says I beat dorm..why is dorm still here?
  • Same, noticed the network connection all night but only in arenas
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    But you guys will be heavily compensated 10 months from now
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I didn't lose any health due to connectivity issues. First time. Wow.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Happens on and off to me, my first fight in war never fully went through and was still loading then it crashed taking half of my Dr vodoo with it.

Kabam it's time to fix your servers, it's time to address this bs crash recovery system that takes half your heal for no reason other than the fact your game is unstable, it's freaking irritating and stupid.

It can cost you champions that you can't revive or heal because you took all the potions and revives away making us either have to spend glory, loyalty or $ which is riddiclous.

You should re add potions and revives to the crystals and milestones, lower the costs, and make your sever make a distinction between us closing the game and your terrible servers.