**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 * Void or Luke cage to R5

TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
Hey guys,

Needed a quick feedback.Both the champs void and LC are at r4 at the moment void at level 22 and LC at 55 . Love playing with both of them. Which one do you say deserves to go to R5 first?

Cheers,

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Honestly very tough one. Both are arguably the top 2 science. Me personally idk who's better. I'm sure void will win by popular demand. Can't go wrong either way. But I'd stick to my man cage!!
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    edited May 2018
    So no one sure about it? :D i am completely foxed at this moment, cant make up my mind at all, to throw in the mix theres hulk but fortunately i just got him some days back and hes at R3 :D
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Void. He is amazing attacker and defender. Surely if u put him on boss/ mini boss in aw he will be annoying node
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Cage , more dmg and forgiving if u mess up
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I have both at r5
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Your void is at a relatively low sig level, he's much more valuable if his signature level is higher
    If you have sig stones to pump into him, then take him up
    If not, then Luke Cage isn't a bad option
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Here's the thing. If you ever pull a 5* lc, he will be useful without the sig (I currently have mine 3/45 unduped, used him a lot in act 5). Void, on the other hand, will need to be pulled twice or awakened as a 5/6*, so having the 4* at r5 first will still be useful. Either way you can't go wrong, but I would choose void
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Thanks for the feedback guys :)
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Void doesn't need to be dupped to be good. I love when people says he does. About 90-95% of fights I use void with there dead even before his sig ability kicks in.

On your question depends who you have already in your roaster. Me personally I would take LC to R5 1st, just due to his immunity and ability to eat SP3. He also hits quit hard and has a great stun chance on his SP1.
    @PrimeSaviour_27 which fights do you use him in? Questing or AW?
    edited June 2018
    @ShadPrince I use him in questing this includes uncollected quests.

For AW I do run path 6, but the team I use is always:-
    SL, Magik and Iceman.

Node 24 and most the heavy lifting is done by SL, Magik drops mystics and bosses and Iceman deals with the posion node. So I never have space for him in my team.
    edited June 2018
    Yeah okay fair enough
    I think his biggest use is in things like heal reversal, which used to be guillotine but that's unreliable
    His main attractive point is heal and power gain reversal, which does require the awakened ability
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @ShadPrince I use him in questing this includes uncollected quests.

For AW I do run path 6, but the team I use is always:-
    SL, Magik and Iceman.

Node 24 and most the heavy lifting is done by SL, Magik drops mystics and bosses and Iceman deals with the posion node. So I never have space for him in my team.

What tier is this? And does your buff include 200% increase in recovery?
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Void - because you can use him as both attacker as well as defender.
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Yeah okay fair enough
    I think his biggest use is in things like heal reversal, which used to be guillotine but that's unreliable
    His main attractive point is heal and power gain reversal, which does require the awakened ability

Not True, depending on the masteries you have set up, you can reverse heal and power without his sig ability
  • void is a good defender when players are bad. we defeat it as boss in aw today with 4 players, that means, very bad defender. in attack he's better on the long time than cage, but cage has bleed immune which is great, so all depend the players you already have.
    If no bleed immune go for cage.
    Else void because synergies can make you win later and offensive powers are quite similar.
    @thanks4playing it's only in tier 6 and only 150% healing.

However I would never rank a champ for one node and my SL will out damage the healing even at 200% healing.

The point being is he doesn't need to be awaken to be amazing. it's extra icing on a fluid playing champ which does good damage.
    Not True, depending on the masteries you have set up, you can reverse heal and power without his sig ability

That is true, but it's not as powerful and it has a shorter duration
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @thanks4playing it's only in tier 6 and only 150% healing.

However I would never rank a champ for one node and my SL will out damage the healing even at 200% healing.

The point being is he doesn't need to be awaken to be amazing. it's extra icing on a fluid playing champ which does good damage.

Yeah in lower tiers every kill doesn't count as much so I can see where you're coming from.

Void isn't just useful on 24, but also on 42 and the recovery mini and now for all the imiws that will be running around.

An unduped void in higher tiers is just mediocre and is basically a diversity defender at best. He needs to be duped for him to be amazing. Lower tiers it might be different so I can't really speak to that.