**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to the labyrinth BS!

MessyMessy Posts: 11
I've been trying to complete road to the labyrinth. I'm on chapter 4.3 and it's ridiculously stupid. Revives after revives. Potions after potions. And still not enough. With all these stupid nodes. If you don't have a 4* scarlet witch dupe at signature level 99 you can't beat this. Wtf kabam. REALLY?! I'm level 50 with Rank 4/40 gwenpool, Hyperion, drax, dormammu, and more. Still UNBEATABLE!

Comments

• Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    If i remember correctly 4.3 was the most difficult out of all of them.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Use the Magik, Vision, Hawkeye, as a core team
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Use Carnage, Ant-Man, Collosus, Doctor Strange and Falcon... lol
  • MessyMessy Posts: 11
    Whocaller wrote: »
    The reason behind you struggling to past through rttl is because of bad choice of champions. Since 4.3 has spite node use magik, hawkeye or anyother power drain champ with power gain team. I did rttl without using a single revive on last chapter, i will suggest you to check nodes of rttl first and then go with a suitable team.
    If you are still struggling then you can watch joelline videos on YT he has complete guide for Rttl.

I don't have any of those champions as 4 stars though.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Used 440 vision and r2 5* magik, with some boosts. got thru it with minimal items used. its for sure difficult! but very much doable

I don't have vision bro
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Use the Magik, Vision, Hawkeye, as a core team
    I have none of those as 4 stars
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    If you don't have the right champs, then obviously you will struggle. Wait until you get the right champs before you attempt it. you don't just need a SW. Many champs have power control abilities like some of the ones mentioned above.
    Yeah Born is right. Ignore the regen and general damage output for RttL. Look to power control hereos like Hawkeye, Vision etc.
    The team i will use will be;
    4* Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Gwenpool, Yellowjacket and my 5* Winter Soldier.
    If you have Champion boosts, use them and abuse the Halls of Healing quests... just grind them to hell and back.
    They will help.
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    SW is probably worst choice to fight spite nodes. Don't invest too many items with your current team. wait till you get a good power control champ
    Personally ScarletWitch does it perfect for me, with her healing, power lock and power steal...
    But thats me, ive had 4* Scarlet Witch since August 2015 when i started so... she is my go to champ.
    Dark wrote: »
    SW is probably worst choice to fight spite nodes. Don't invest too many items with your current team. wait till you get a good power control champ

Dormammu is a good power control champ isn't he?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Messy wrote: »

I don't have him, but I know I used Magik and duped Hawkeye. They really do work. Maybe try with max ranked 3*s to see the difference.
    edited June 2017
    Really, it just comes down to,
    A.) Who fits your play style.
    B.) Who on your roster can negate or effectively control other champs.
    C.) Who can survive the longest as a defensive role.
    Fit your roster around that then may the force be with you...
    Wait. Wrong franchise.
    You. Shall Not. Pass!
    Oh that doesnt help...
    To infinity, and beyond!
    Ah **** it, good luck dude.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Magik is good. And the rest of my team was a full team of those who don't buff. I benched my best champs because they buffed. Choose people who are normal champs. If you do that and learn to fight with them it will help you in more places but I won't cover that here.
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    Magik is good. And the rest of my team was a full team of those who don't buff. I benched my best champs because they buffed. Choose people who are normal champs. If you do that and learn to fight with them it will help you in more places but I won't cover that here.

Could you put a thread up on who is considered 'normal'.
    Just so i can see what teams i can use for other difficult power steal and buff steal fights.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    if you have to spend revives on revives, maybe build up your roster, get a r5 champion and then finish it
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Messy . Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to move your thread to Strategy and Tips. Thanks!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    If you dont have max 4 stars specifically counter champs to this quest dont do it and wait!

Why complain? RTL was easy. I did it with 3 stars so you either get better fighting or get a better roster or both! It is so lousy to complain about content just because you can not complete it!

You need practice!
  • RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30

It's not only abt. Power control that spite buff triggers power on opponent whenever a buff expires on you so if u use dormanu or civil warrior or even vodoo , u will get wrecked in no time since they have lot of active buffs on them while vision , Hawkeye , Magik not only control power but they don't have any buffs on themselves so unless u have these three or at least two of these three stop trying for now.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Robojini wrote: »

It's not only abt. Power control that spite buff triggers power on opponent whenever a buff expires on you so if u use dormanu or civil warrior or even vodoo , u will get wrecked in no time since they have lot of active buffs on them while vision , Hawkeye , Magik not only control power but they don't have any buffs on themselves so unless u have these three or at least two of these three stop trying for now.

It's not when a buff expires on you, it's when you have a buff active, the opponent receives a power gain buff for the duration of your own buff. It is a hard as hell chapter to play without the right champs, but with them, you'll crush through like nothing.

RttL isn't supposed to be easy peasy noobish content. It is end game content. It is meant to be challenging, require champions, and above all, the right strategy WITH those champions.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    If you dont have max 4 stars specifically counter champs to this quest dont do it and wait!

Why complain? RTL was easy. I did it with 3 stars so you either get better fighting or get a better roster or both! It is so lousy to complain about content just because you can not complete it!

You need practice!

But you cry an quiver when it comes to magik.

We believe you when you say you did it with 3* lol ;-)
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    This was a brutal quest and much like the celebrity challenges they WILL destroy a lot of people. Spite is cruel and I wish there was a quick fix but really it's down to champs…
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Cap WWII, cap, elektra, magik, vision, ghost rider, rouge(just don't replicate buffs), agent venom, black panther, Thor Jane foster. There are plenty of champs that don't have buffs that trigger spite, the main problem is that Dexterity triggers it a lot so you need to adjust your gameplay it adjust your masteries.

It definitely sounds like your not ready for that content, it's not going anywhere so build up your roster an units an pots then give try it at a later date.
  • dachiesidachiesi Posts: 26
    edited September 2017
    Just like chapter 3.

Chapter 3 you need champs who can reduce abilities like Elektra, Duped BW, Crossbones, duped GP. I didn't have any of them and I couldn't really try it.

Now I do have them. For chap 4 looks like i need powerdrain + no buffs .... so I should wait again. Classic Kabam, get the champ you want = easymode. Hence the need to keep getting more crystals for a chance at it.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    You don't have to wait. I'm surprised no one mentioned this but try using 3* versions of the champs you need which are much more available and use champion boosts to get them to 4* like performance.

I have a 4* SW max sig, and don't get me wrong she is SICK, but she cannot do it better in this case than other carefully selected champs. Use your more robust 3* roster with boosts and you should be fine assuming you have the skillset to go with it. 4.3 can be tough.