**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tech Upgrade: Please Suggest

I just got enough tier 4 tech catalyst for upgrade:
Please suggest which option should I go with
1) 5 Star Rocket racoon unduped R3
2) 4 Star Ultron Undupped R5
3) 5 star Punisher 2099 undupped R3
4) Wait for some other champion? In that case please suggest champion worth waiting for.

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    The question is difficult partly because we don't know your roster. If you're at a place where you're using 4*s in content, having Ultron at r5 will be very helpful. His regen and double immunity make him amazing in both AW and AQ, and really any questing you're doing. He would be more useful than either of your 5*s.

The problem with waiting is...until when? There are so many champs right now that waiting could take forever. You might be able to rank another tech by the time you would get one better than Ultron (there are only a couple), and by then you would have gone a long time without Ultron.

That being said, Stark Spidey is the best tech champ. You could wait for him. Also Starlord, but he needs to be duped to be worth ranking up. Green Goblin, Yondu and Vision are also all good, but not necessarily better than Ultron. That really depends on need.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Wait for star lord, stark spidey, or until you dupe Ultron.

I personally like using Ultron more than SL or Stark Spidey, but most people will say Ultron is the worst of those 3.

You'll be okay holding on to the T4CC until a later date as you can have 8 of them in your inventory, 12 if uncollected, and it takes so long to get them normally.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    For me ultron. Well of course there is pro and contra for waiting a god tier champ . But i suggest to rank him up , because u can use him on doing higher story quest, get more point on aq and aw (which is helping your ally mate), better prize ect. Ultron is really hepful, (poision n bleed imune, regeneration).
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I would hold if I were you
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Ultron, hes a beast