**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most Underrated Champions

Hey all,

Just a quick a survey, list a couple of champions in game that don't get enough love.

I don't think Psylocke, Hawkeye or Hulk don't get enough love. What do you think?

Comments

• GodOfWarGodOfWar Posts: 16
    karnak electra
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Thor OG
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Civil Warrior is great, and he's saved my bacon so many times
    Heal block on the heavy, power drain on the sp2, power lock on the sp3
    Get 6 armour ups in total, and opponents have 90% offensive ability accuracy reduction, and 90% reduced bleed and poison damage

I agree. He is pretty useful. Have him as a rank three 5* unduped.
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    For me its winter soldier. Good fury and utilities. Power drain may look measly in stats when duped but it works quite often.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Who do you think is a champ in MCOC that don't get much love but is very useful.
    1. The Hood
    2. Karnak
    3. Loki
    4. Electro.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    fftusis wrote: »
    Hey all,

Just a quick a survey, list a couple of champions in game that don't get enough love.

I don't think Psylocke, Hawkeye or Hulk don't get enough love. What do you think?

Psylocke is hands-down one of the best characters in the game if you know what you're doing

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    3. Loki

Yeah I'm a bigger fan of Loki than most, and I love using him against regeners. Although it seems like fewer and fewer things can be buff-stolen these days.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Venom pool, Loki, hulk
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Venom pool, Howard the duck, Karnak, Agent Venom
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 71
    Iron patriot, black panther CW, Colossus
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carnage.

Kabam doesn’t give him enough love.
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    Skinner53 wrote: »
    Iron patriot, black panther CW, Colossus

I think with Iron patriot what puts people off is the armor break from regen
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Thor Jane. Dunno why people don't like her, after I got her in the arena I thought she was quite the beast.

I also don't get why people don't like She-Hulk, she seems decent to me.
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    Groot is an underrated guy, SP2 unblockable nice regen
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Yondu Yondu Yondu. Consistent damage w/pretty good crit rate. Dependable bleed that also affects bleed-resistance champs (becomes an armor break), armor steal (I love using him against other tech champs!), inflicts heal block & weakness, cool sp2 & sp3 benefits/damage. Only thing he lacks is any sort of power control option. He'd be perfect with a Sparky-like Taunt option that triggered sp attacks more often. Yondu's sp2 gets more powerful with more AI sp attack uses, so it would be cool to be able to bait more sp1 attacks.
    The hood is another one I love. A ton of utility that is fun to play. He's a control/counter guy that is a master of none type, but he has so many ways to mess with opponents. Only downside is that he takes a lot of damage if he's hit & not unvisible.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Thor Jane. Dunno why people don't like her, after I got her in the arena I thought she was quite the beast.

I also don't get why people don't like She-Hulk, she seems decent to me.

She hulk literally only does stun and nothing else she is trash
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    OG Captain America, kingpin, hawkeye, thor Jane foster, spider Gwen , Karnak
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Captain Marvel when she is duped
  • Drf93Drf93 Posts: 26
    Thor JF for me when duped. Slap down an sp1 and go to work! Taken out many a AQ dorm with her