**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duped my first 5*!!! YES!!!!!

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
Oh wait... It's Magneto... *sigh*

But, the question is, should I hold my sig stones even though I don't even have another mutant 5*? I mean who knows when I'll actually dupe another 5* at all, let alone get, and dupe, a good 5* mutant.

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I managed to dupe a 5 star Hulkbuster after my 3rd 5 star pull... talk about bad luck.

Fortunately that's my secondary account. Duped winter soldier on my primary and am pretty happy about it.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Yeah I guess it would be dumb to use them, especially considering he might be the guy I use the least because I just hate playing him. Gets good points in 4*/5* arena though.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It would take quite a few sig stones to make his greatly improved..all on an average champ.. definitely save them.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Mags is infinitely more useful duped than not, I wouldn't put any stones on hime.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I have only 12 five stars and not a single is duped, but even if I duped anyone, I would use no sig stones.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I just duped my first 5* (from a total of 11) and it was WS, not disappointed at all, might even R3 him (which would also be my first)
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah he is quite literally made to counter Wolverine, which is incredibly amusing.
    The magnetism and heal block, which are two of his greatest utilities, both destroy Wolverine.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s actually pretty good...

1 - Magnetize reduces Ability Accuracy by 40% against Iron Man, MODOK, & etcetera.
    2 - The Heal Block on his SP2 & SP3 is useful against most types of Regen.
    3 - He can survive lethal hits thanks to his awakened ability.
    4 - Has great synergy with Magik, Storm, Iceman, Karnak, OG Vision, and Wolverine.

... Y’all are acting like he can’t combo into his Special 2 or something.

1- 40% is not reliable enough for fast paced gameplay.
    2- Yondu and Proxima can heal block on L1 and do many more things
    3- most times when you get hit, you get hit twice at least.
    4- true true. Synergies are why I keep him around
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Hold on to the stones and use them for AA or someone that has actual value
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I would advise holding the stones for now. If anyone is due a buff, he is--just bide your time. I have a duped Mags and he sits at R2 because I used him way back when I had few good 5*'s.

Dr. Zola
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Oh well a dupes a dupe (and extra 6* shards) no matter who it is.. Well done mate.. Personally I'd save the sig stones
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Whenever you pull AA twice down the road or someone more deserving, you will either be happy you saved them or kicking yourself because you used them on a mediocre champ (unless he gets buffed🤞🏼)