**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good or bad idea

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Personally, I wouldn't.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    how often will you use her?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    I don't see Magik, so Bad Idea.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Morningstar is an amazing champ, but there are plenty of other mystics who benefit more. Her sig is probably most useful on defense (gain the 1 soul to cause bleed). Definitely does not need it to be a good offensive champ. Save the gem for voodoo, gr, magik
  • RobertkoRobertko Posts: 47
    Having Morningstar as an aq miniboss has reduced her value as an aw defender. I added coagulate to compensate for her bleed, and most people have gotten familiar with her move set. Save the gem for voodoo or ghost rider.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    You guys are nuts, she's far better then voodoo and her sig is great for offense. She gains massive attack against any fury, and will regen against a lot of nodes and champs. The fact that you have guilly at 4/55 is a bummer cause you probably used sig stones, but i'd awaken and 4/55 MS in a second. She's also perhaps the absolute best champ to do labyrinth with because at 5 souls she's a monster.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @danielmath how is she lol viable. You have to beat 5 lol champs with her to get those 5 souls. Voodoo is probably best mystic in game, Regen power control, crazy poison, work bother Daniel for 50% ability reduction. He only requires 1 dupe to be god tier great prestige. What's not to love about him.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @danielmath how is she lol viable. You have to beat 5 lol champs with her to get those 5 souls. Voodoo is probably best mystic in game, Regen power control, crazy poison, work bother Daniel for 50% ability reduction. He only requires 1 dupe to be god tier great prestige. What's not to love about him.

You just gain a soul, die, gain a soul, die till you have 5, and then she's a monster. I took venompool in 2 revives, black widow in 2 revives with her. She's amazing. I have her at 5/65 now and she's great.

For lab, she has infinite parry and regen, and great damage with 5 souls
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Save it for gr,magik,dormammu, or voodo