**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gift all players killermonger 2 star

send for all player 2 star erik killmonger

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Why would they? For the BP movie they already gave out BPCW...not saying I wouldn't like it but it's unrealistic
  • franklinfranklin Posts: 5
    so tell last update spiderman homecoming gifted all playes 2 star spiderman [stark.....]
    edited June 2018
    franklin wrote: »
    so tell last update spiderman homecoming gifted all playes 2 star spiderman [stark.....]

Yeah they only gave out one champ per movie, not two.
  • franklinfranklin Posts: 5
    so why player get it 2 star cable
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Yes kabam give us a 2*killmonger. I need something to counter these stupid auto blocking turds, you’ve made into champions.
    franklin wrote: »
    so why player get it 2 star cable

Because that was ONE CHAMP! Your suggestion would make there be 2 2* champs given out for a event, which Kabam doesn't do
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    They should give away 1 or 2 stars of the new players after o got to level 60..i think it would incress the amount people spend on crystals
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Firstly, it's waaaay too late to ask for killmonger, so sucks about that.
    And yes, @Cats73 is right, they only give out 1 champ and not always
    Also, have you heard of Marvel Insider. I'm getting a juicy 2* IMIW after a couple weeks, so you might as well check that up if you want more 2* champs
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Even better, all the players that are above 50k rating get 4* killmonger. Like kabam would hand out 4*s
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Kabam would never hand out 4* s though. In the mail they always say you need powerful champs, then give you a 2*