**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why 90% of the payers here have no fingers to actually play the game

Am i the only one sees plaers with 300k rating and canet even take down a mini boss at AW?

Comments

• giova000giova000 Posts: 37
    thats true, but i have seen 8k 5* rank 4/5 dupe starlord takes k.o at the second node .. i just see a lot of players with years of playing not being able to play the game properly
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    My pliers are good. Craftsman quality
  • giova000giova000 Posts: 37
    @TheThingsThing for 1 finger missing 1 letter is missing too :P
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    or maybe some bought an account lol

Thinking the same thing.. First fight room 1 D6 team member lost 8k duped Ronan and 6k duped Phoenix to a 12k CW..

It was one of them "what the hell" moments..
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    giova000 wrote: »
    thats true, but i have seen 8k 5* rank 4/5 dupe starlord takes k.o at the second node .. i just see a lot of players with years of playing not being able to play the game properly

I am more persistent than skillful.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Honestly a 300k player is still pretty new as far as I'm concerned especially now, it's much easier to build a roster now compared to a year or two ago.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s not about a 300k roster. I have a 357k roster and I’m an end game player. 6800 prestige. We have a guy who is 200k end game player prestige 6800 also. Stop looking at the PI ratings which guys Inflate with their maxed 2 and 3 star champs and look at the skill they possess.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    a lot of people get rid of their 2 stars and even 3 stars i think to get better war matchups so dont look at rating. Most low rated end-gamers are rated low strategically and not because they suck or are crystalpoor'.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not about a 300k roster. I have a 357k roster and I’m an end game player. 6800 prestige. We have a guy who is 200k end game player prestige 6800 also. Stop looking at the PI ratings which guys Inflate with their maxed 2 and 3 star champs and look at the skill they possess.

Yeah I always wonder how people with no 4/55s can be that high up, and then I saw (maybe) one of VeryGoot’s (the arguably the best arena grinder) videos on you tube and saw all of his 1,2,3* all maxed and most 4*. Kinda a 💡 moment....but honestly I don’t have the gold (since I don’t have time to grind my life away in the arenas) to do all those rankups. Every once in a while I’ll rank up a 3* for the heck of it tho...just when Cats are overflowing more than usual