**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Sentinel vs. Armour Shatter

ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
It's pretty well known that Medusa counters all robots with her armour shatter ability which reduces a robot's ability accuracy by 100%.
It's also pretty well known that the skill Sentinel has a pretty annoying ability where he has a chance to shrug off debuffs after a second or so.

My question is, when I apply Medusa's armour shatter with the sp3, should a skill Sentinel be able to shrug that off? Personally it doesn't seem right, but I'm interested if anyone thinks it's fine as it is.

Comments

• RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    I agree.
  • ShadPrince wrote: »
    It's pretty well known that Medusa counters all robots with her armour shatter ability which reduces a robot's ability accuracy by 100%.
    It's also pretty well known that the skill Sentinel has a pretty annoying ability where he has a chance to shrug off debuffs after a second or so.

My question is, when I apply Medusa's armour shatter with the sp3, should a skill Sentinel be able to shrug that off? Personally it doesn't seem right, but I'm interested if anyone thinks it's fine as it is.

Hey there, would you be able to tell me the last time this happened, as well as what AQ map you were on? And if you have any video of this happening, would you be able to send this in as well?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit I think it's happened on both map 2 and map 5, I'll be sure to try and record it next time it happens!
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I don't have any video, but I can confirm this happens consistently. With the shrug off ability, it can be hard to get lucky enough to place 6 armor breaks in the first place, but every single time that I've actually managed to get armor shatter up on a skill sentinel, it gets shrugged off.
    @Kenny292 I eventually gave up trying that and just used the sp3, which is both a little less annoying if it stays but a lot more bothersome if it doesn't
    https://youtu.be/-JXEzBa68nM
    This isn't exactly the same thing, and it might not be a bug but it's something that happens in the transition from armour breaks to armour shattered, where the science sentinel triggers debuffs for getting knocked down. It's not too bad (considering it provides willpower healing), but I thought I'd just bring it to your attention, @Kabam Zibiit. This is on map2.
    https://youtu.be/W94cCnEyQmA
    After much effort, I have finally acquired a video
    This is also from map 2, advanced tier @Kabam Zibiit
    This happened yesterday