**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has the better heal block and should rank up to 4?

Duke12202Duke12202 Posts: 28
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I want to know who has the better heal block and should rank up to 4

Who has the better heal block and should rank up to 4? 23 votes

Guillotine (L60)
56%
AfridGNASTYSavio444vinniegainzxananabananataojay1ElitehunterBahamutshadow_lurker22Conquestor_VKobster84VoltolosZeronaut81 13 votes
Civil warrior (L23)
39%
vg2782SIlverProfessorVivek_786Foxhero007elan0418VaultfftusisMaldroit2CX233 9 votes
Magneto (L60)
4%
savag3kill3r 1 vote

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Civil warrior (L23)
    If you want a good heal block champion, wait until you get yondu or void. Civil warrior is still good however.
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    Civil warrior (L23)
    Maybe Hulk ragnorak too
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    edited June 2018
    Civil warrior (L23)
    I have a civil warrior. It's easier to do a heavy attack and heal block as needed rather than waiting for specials.

[Edit] Civil warrior's low and medium deal very less damage. Guillotine on the other hand has bleed and other things going for her. If the intention is only to heal block, CW is good. Otherwise Guillotine is a better choice as a overall attacker, heal reversal on L2 etc. I will go with Guillotine.
  • Duke12202Duke12202 Posts: 28
    I am trying to defeat Howard the duck (hard to believe) on Act 5.1.2. His regeneration keeps preventing me from defeating him.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Duke12202 wrote: »
    I am trying to defeat Howard the duck (hard to believe) on Act 5.1.2. His regeneration keeps preventing me from defeating him.

Can he be stunned? That will cancel it out like it would with ultron so just use parry. He’ll lose connection and stop healing
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Civil warrior (L23)
    Use thor instead of finding heal block champion only for 5.1.2, I hope he is not stun immune as I explore that quest long ago..but anyway if you have mystic dispersion go with gullotin or cw is still better
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Guillotine (L60)
    Gulliotine can reverse healing which imo is better than heal blocking but cw is a pretty good choice too
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Guillotine (L60)
    Civil warrior has the best heal block, because he can instantly apply through the heavy attack. However, guilly is the better champ overall and should go to r4. Anyways, you don't need heal block for howard the duck, simply parry him or stun him when you see the "processing" text pop up.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Guillotine (L60)
    Yondu is a great choice here for Howard. You steal his armor up, and he has a long heal block on sp1.
    Of the ones you have here, I'd probably go Guillotine, just due to her heal reversal and bleed. She hits harder as she gets more souls, so her damage gets to be pretty impressive. And the heal reversal will make the regen do a lot of work for you. She's not very tank-ish, but health steal will get you through pretty well.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Guillotine (L60)
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    Yondu is a great choice here for Howard. You steal his armor up, and he has a long heal block on sp1.
    Of the ones you have here, I'd probably go Guillotine, just due to her heal reversal and bleed. She hits harder as she gets more souls, so her damage gets to be pretty impressive. And the heal reversal will make the regen do a lot of work for you. She's not very tank-ish, but health steal will get you through pretty well.

I don't think she hits harder as she gains souls...they just increase life steal, place spectre, and deal extra damage on sp3
  • yondu