**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why 90% of the payers here have no fingers to actually play the game

Am i the only one sees plaers with 300k rating and canet even take down a mini boss at AW?

Comments

• giova000giova000 Posts: 37
    thats true, but i have seen 8k 5* rank 4/5 dupe starlord takes k.o at the second node .. i just see a lot of players with years of playing not being able to play the game properly
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    My pliers are good. Craftsman quality
  • giova000giova000 Posts: 37
    @TheThingsThing for 1 finger missing 1 letter is missing too :P
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    or maybe some bought an account lol

Thinking the same thing.. First fight room 1 D6 team member lost 8k duped Ronan and 6k duped Phoenix to a 12k CW..

It was one of them "what the hell" moments..
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    giova000 wrote: »
    thats true, but i have seen 8k 5* rank 4/5 dupe starlord takes k.o at the second node .. i just see a lot of players with years of playing not being able to play the game properly

I am more persistent than skillful.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Honestly a 300k player is still pretty new as far as I'm concerned especially now, it's much easier to build a roster now compared to a year or two ago.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s not about a 300k roster. I have a 357k roster and I’m an end game player. 6800 prestige. We have a guy who is 200k end game player prestige 6800 also. Stop looking at the PI ratings which guys Inflate with their maxed 2 and 3 star champs and look at the skill they possess.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    a lot of people get rid of their 2 stars and even 3 stars i think to get better war matchups so dont look at rating. Most low rated end-gamers are rated low strategically and not because they suck or are crystalpoor'.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not about a 300k roster. I have a 357k roster and I’m an end game player. 6800 prestige. We have a guy who is 200k end game player prestige 6800 also. Stop looking at the PI ratings which guys Inflate with their maxed 2 and 3 star champs and look at the skill they possess.

Yeah I always wonder how people with no 4/55s can be that high up, and then I saw (maybe) one of VeryGoot’s (the arguably the best arena grinder) videos on you tube and saw all of his 1,2,3* all maxed and most 4*. Kinda a 💡 moment....but honestly I don’t have the gold (since I don’t have time to grind my life away in the arenas) to do all those rankups. Every once in a while I’ll rank up a 3* for the heck of it tho...just when Cats are overflowing more than usual