**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help: Rank up 5* Hulk to Rank 2 or a 4* Capt. America WW2 to Rank 4? (Both unduped)

JulzJulz Posts: 11
Just pulled my first 5* and it's a Hulk :) Now i'm torn between ranking up the Hulk to Rank 2 or my existing 4* Capt America to Rank 4. Both of them are unduped. Which is better/more useful guys? I'm still new so quite starved for resources to spend. Can only choose 1 at the moment

Sidenote: Noob Question. I've heard that the hulk can stun (whilst having a fury buff) and can complete 2 full combos - but i have yet to be successful with that. After the SP1 and stun, i dash toward the opponent do a full 5 combo with dash -> hit x4 but i'm not able to start the next set of combo as

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Stupefy is your friend in the mastery utility page
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    I'd say definitely do hulk if you have to the game is moving away from 4* so if you want to do either one do 5* hulk
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    The game might be moving to 5* but for the vast majority, 4* will still provide service for a long time.

T1A are too hard to find for average players which is why I haven't ranked either of my 5* when I can take multiple 4* to rank 4 for the same costs.

• Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Hulk is a beast!!!! Get into a good alliance as soon as you can and you'll have more T1A than you handle
  • DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    Definitely Hulk.
    1. While both have redeeming qualities CA is blocking while Hulk is Fury and Stun. His Sp1 is fantastic for Stun
    2. 5* champs are the future and a 5* 2-35 will have slightly better stats than a 4* 4-40
    3. CA is or will be available as a 5*