**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is this happening in 5.2.4??

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Tell me why in collector's name am I getting ambushed in this already difficult quest. Got ambushed twice by none other than Yellow jacket and Cable.

How am I supposed to kill these ambushes?? When they are the hardest champs to fight.

This is so not fair and increases the difficulty exponentially.

Is it common to get ambushed in this quest??

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's common to be ambushed in any quest. Even happens in LOL.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    DrZola wrote: »
    Look at it as a great way to earn extra XP. You know, for working your way up to that elusive L61.

Dr. Zola

Don't forget the 500 gold or whatever you get.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    Look at it as a great way to earn extra XP. You know, for working your way up to that elusive L61.

Dr. Zola

Don't forget the 500 gold or whatever you get.

Shame on me.

Dr. Zola
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Everyone gets those ambushes.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Seriously you always get ambushed in that level. It's either cable, yj, or electro. Tnerr may be another one but thats who I got. Good luck with it. Yj isn't hard. You gotta practice evading his l1
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Seriously you always get ambushed in that level. It's either cable, yj, or electro. Tnerr may be another one but thats who I got. Good luck with it. Yj isn't hard. You gotta practice evading his l1

Yeah, thanks. When I got used to yj , cable popped up. In my third try Electro popped up and I just pushed through it.

I think cable is the worst of the lot. Finally I completed 5.2.4 after a bunch of revives and health pots, gotta restock before moving on.