**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Juggernaut delayed unstoppable

iPhone 7 Plus- latest update

Juggernaut will fire off a special and will not go unstoppable until well after the special has ended and I hit him at least once. Sometimes I can hit him twice before unstoppable will suddenly appear. It is much more frequent when using Blade (danger sense) and AA when he has 1 or two stacks of neurotoxin. Haven’t tested it with other ability reduction champs. Sometimes it will have a delayed unstoppable, pop up with unstoppable and then Expire right away. I Don’t fight jugs all that often outside of ROL but I just had it happen in dungeon six, room two as mini boss as well (using Blade with GR and SS synergy)

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Noticed this too! Although I got quite lucky when it happened and was able to back out
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Not a bug. Blade's ability accuracy reduction has a chance to cancel each of the 2 unstoppables that Juggernaut gains each special.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Like @AxeCopFire mentioned, Juggernaut actually has 2 unstoppable charges
    1 triggers during his special attack (which is kinda useless) and one triggers after he has recovered, which is probably what you're experiencing most of the time, when ability accuracy reduction (Blade's danger sense, AA's neuros or Assassin mastery) stops the first from triggering, but the second still triggers.

However, when you mention that it pops up and expires straightaway....yeah, I got nothing, sorry.
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    edited June 2018
    I did not know he triggers 2... maybe the first Is just during the special and that’s the one I’m seeing “fall off” (expire) and ability reduction prevents the second. I guess I don’t understand why he has two but good to know. Thank you
  • Wimaks wrote: »
    I guess I don’t understand why he has two but good to know. Thank you

He used to only have one but they couldn't get it to work right where it would last through the special and only start the unstoppable timer after the special ended. So to get around that they just added a 2nd, separate one that starts once the special ends. It's the same with Unstoppable Colossus. So the answer: poor coding.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    He has two because the first one is active for the duration of his special animation, with no timer, then he has a short duration unstoppable that begins as soon as his special animation ends
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    Honestly, the buff that occurs during his special does nothing. All champs are unstoppable during special attacks. A long time ago, there was an issue with the timer starting when you activated the special and the animation would eat up some of the timer. When they changed the timer to start after the animation, you could get in a hit before unstoppable came up. They added the permanent one as a fix but it also had the unintentional effect of causing stagger effects to no longer be able to prevent it. Stagger removes the pointless one during the animation but, he still gains his timed unstoppable buff.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I wish they would do that same fix for stuns that activate during a special. So frustrating to see half or more of the stun timer gone by the time the SP animation finishes.