**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The t2 alpha GAP. 9 months to wait for a next 5 star to R4

ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
How many players have finished almost all content in the game to get the t2 alpha catalysts. Expect 100% LOL which difficulty is BS in my opinion compared to the rewards.

I have completed All game content which allows you to get 2t alpha including completion of LOL

I have 4 5stars sitting at rank4. Now my only choice to bring a new 5star to R4 is to complete LoL 100% or to wait 9 months so i can collect t2 alpha shards from the monthly events.

There is another way!!!!! being in the 10% of players who place in the master & platinum in the end season rewards with their alliances....

This is unfair and makes such a big divide in the player base.

We need more ways to get t2 alpha.

Comments

• ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    edited June 2018
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    They should be more available. I am at 4 rank 4 and just shy of 3 t2a now without any lol paths. I don’t think it will take me 9 more months though

Don’t think about the next one of yours which is close to happen. Think about the one after that .

What do you think how much time will it take to get 4 t2 alphas starting from 0 ?
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I haven't completed everything but I spent almost all my dust on those T2A shards.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Largely similar situation. Did it all except for LOL. Got six five stars at R4. Decided not to take any champ up to R5 for now, so that explains the bonus one. Happy with that choice and the resulting 5/4 roster. But unsure how I would view that same roster three or six months from now. Have one rank up stone to add another 5/4, but that would probably spell the end of my progress for a long time.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    The issue I see is that once you have completed all content, you will be acquiring 2 t5b cats before you acquire 10 t2a which in the long run means 2 things, you will either have t5b go into overflow, or you are forced to not be able to rank anybody outside of your existing r4 characters. This is a long term problem that we haven't faced yet but it is on the horizon
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I have completed all content. 1 path of lol. I do not buy those exepsnsive t2a shard caches either. I have 7 5 stars at rank 4 and taking one to rank 5 today.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    The issue I see is that once you have completed all content, you will be acquiring 2 t5b cats before you acquire 10 t2a which in the long run means 2 things, you will either have t5b go into overflow, or you are forced to not be able to rank anybody outside of your existing r4 characters. This is a long term problem that we haven't faced yet but it is on the horizon

Exactly.
    I’m in the same position as op. 1 t2a and no plans to finish more then one path in LoL. I don’t buy any t2a offers. Will be a long time before any upgrades for r4 happen. T2a shouldn’t be such a bottleneck outside of masters rewards in aw seasons. We are held back by t5bc anyways.
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Zibiit

Can you pls bring the word to the developers.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Well time to do LoL for those t2a :p I did it and man was it worth it lol
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    1Marve1 wrote: »

No thanks, don't really want to pay an Odin per path at least.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Save your units like I did I just finished it spent 3k units, but I also had 6k saved. Haven’t spend units since December.
    1Marve1 wrote: »

Well let’s suppose i do it, and rank up 2 more to R4

but what after that?? How long have you been dry on t2 alphas? How long do you think it will take you to get 4 t2 alphas after that?

Mid tier alliances are so dry on t2 alphas no matter what they’ll do.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    They need give one t2a power month through monthly calendar. Even then it takes 4 months. Kabam needs to be generous.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Arttton wrote: »
    We need more ways to get t2 alpha.

@Arttton I suggested a new way for T2AC shards to be available. It wouldn't make T2AC as available as I think it should be but it would be something:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/76018/how-to-acknowledge-reward-skill-new-title-leaderboard-suggestion-summoner-supreme#latest
  • CamaroCamaro Posts: 45
    I agree they should be a bit more available then they are - literally all I used my infinity dust for was t2alphas. Ended up with 1 full and 2/3rds of a second. I think (hope?) this will be a more common practice in the future.

I would say that Kabam is probably still keeping t2alpha rare (except for those who buy the deals for $100 it so every few weeks) as well as t5basics (which have never been sold) as a way to keep fully ranked champs are “rarity”. Really have to be careful on your rank up choices now since it’ll likely be months before you get another shot.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    As with so many problems in the game right now this traces back to the fact that aq rewards have barely changed like a year and a half.

It’s waaaaaay past time for aq to get a big refresh with rewards that are more relevant to where th game is now.
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Running full time Map 6 gets you 3000 t2a shards each week of AQ.

In addition, the glory you get can get you another 1800-3600 t2a shards every week (depending on how you spend your glory).

Good points, it would be revealing to see how many alliances would be affected if Kabam enforced TOS Violations in AQ like they recently have in AW Seasons
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    These boss events are outdated, giving 4* gem and 5* shards, difficulty and rewards should be increased

What should happen is for there to be 2 versions of the event, though you can only choose to do one. The first would be the current level of difficulty/rewards, and the other option would be much more difficult, with better rewards (think same rewards, but a star level up). That way growing players still have a shot, but endgame players aren't bored by them.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ran LoL 100%. Sitting at one r5 and nine r4s. I think it’s just fine. Don’t spend on the expensive t2a deals as well.
    xNig wrote: »
    Ran LoL 100%. Sitting at one r5 and nine r4s. I think it’s just fine. Don’t spend on the expensive t2a deals as well.

Same here but sitting on 8 r4s, I'll have Sentinel at r5 after AW Season 2. T2AC isn't as abundant as it should be IMO.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah especially difficult to get into master or p1 because the top brackets are dirty AF and in bed with the devs. Not sure why they aren’t just selling rank up materials for some ungodly price tag instead of this unethical corruption.

Ps. LOL at the amount of refunds being processed since the big pants bomb, not that it was any way surprising.