**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hope Dungeons finish fast... and never come back again!

NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
The lag in game was already issue. But since Dungeons started, this worse a lot! Even my phone always overheating now! People always complaining now that cant parry, or cant dash back!

And the prizes not so good for time spent with that...

Dungeons? I hope Never again!

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I dunno I got 2 5*s from them, could’ve been 3 if I made the effort so I’d say it was worth it.
    Also experienced no issues aside from the server issues that would come from dungeons being in game.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’d rather they stay. I like multiple game modes so I can play what I’m in the mood for
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Have to say at first I thought this is going to be good, that feeling didn't last long approx a couple of days extremely boring and long winded almost as boring as the daily proving grounds.
  • ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    More to do doesn’t mean better when ppl ask for better game modes in the game, so i hope kabam learns from it.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I’d rather do arenas for gold and have the servers not crashing every day. Let the dungeons die
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got a beast only Sig stone for all my hard work collectoing dark artifacts. Haven't touched dungeons since. However I did get a skill a.g and awakened my blade, but all that hard work to get the ONE champ out of 10 that would screw me over. I can't believe it's just random.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Dungeons has a lot of room for improvement. That is for sure. I’m sure they will be back. Hopefully they will polish it up, but then again....
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I pulled AA thanks to the dungeons so I’m pretty happy with them. (Even though he got hit with the nerf stick the day before I got him)
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Thanks to dungeons i got 4 star ghost rider from the war crystal completing the holy trinity collection for me.