**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Voodoo even worth it

I currently have an unawakened 5 star Dr.Voodo, and I dont if I should rank him to rank 3. Even if I rank him, when in forever will I be able to awaken him to his full potential.

So should I rank him?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Yes. Hes still good
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Good for nothing unduped
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I have my 5 star at rank 4 unduped... i use him on my AQ team. I know awakening him makes him god mode, but honestly he still fantastic unduped. My only complaint is his power control is very unreliable unduped. But regardless, he regenerates health and can easily clear lanes. I have no regrets.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Good for nothing unduped

doesent his dupe only give him Regen at the start of the fight?

his dup does a ton.
    It doubles your buff duration (this is where that longer heal comes in)
    it doubles your ability accuracy (this lets you apply allot more loa debuffs)
    it lets you decrease opponent ability accuracy by 50%
    it doubles your debuff duration on the enemy

you can only have 2/4 of these effects at any one time, so its important to know what effects to use when. His sig is one of the best utility sigs in game, and is absolutely required to make voodoo god tier. without it he really isn't very special.
  • StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Good for nothing unduped

doesent his dupe only give him Regen at the start of the fight?

Voodoo has regen if he is duped or not.
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    ur wish
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao 😂 DV has regen and so what? That regen is so low it is useless
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    Voodoo is arguably the best champ in the game but has to be duped. Mine is 5/65 and he crushes buffet node in war every war. Unduped, I'm not sure how far up I would have taken him. I awakened him as soon as I pulled him with a mystic gem months ago. There is a method to using voodoo to make him the best champ in the game between his regen, power control, ability accuracy reduction, nullify abilities and his power gain
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Don't rank him until you dupe him. He's worthless unduped.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

Ya 3k regen at the start of every fight? That's soooooooooo bad.
  • StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47

Ya 3k regen at the start of every fight? That's soooooooooo bad.

Right? I think his regen is fantastic. While not the best in the game he's still one of the best options to revive and not use health pots because of his regen. Great utility champ.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

Had a half health Voodoo, did 2 fights and I was almost full health. Such a bad regen, plizz buff
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    He definitely needs to be duped to be worth ranking up.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Voodoo, when he is dupped, is one of the strongest champions in the game. When he dupped he can:
    • Manage power + power burn damage
    • On odd combo reduce accuracy ability by 50% NO MATTER WHO IS THE OPPONNET
    • He doesn't need any synergy to be amazing
    • He can regen 20% of his health every fight
    • He can poison

Here is a video sires which might help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI5rMh52Fj4&list=PLM4AtI8iyaCs7fEW5e1yPdJKnT8wP5mzE
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    One thing to add, brother Daniel doubles his regeneration. A top sig R5 would regenerate 125% additional health to the number displayed
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Seatin has him god tier unduped, I have a 5* Doctor Voodoo unduped and he's awesome, yeah he'd be way better duped but still an awesome champ
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Seatin has him God Tier and states that an awakening is required on him