**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is better in your opinion?(do comment)

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Which is better in your opinion?(do comment) 87 votes

Trials of the Infinite
80%
GamerWhododo872DrZolaGolden_GuardianDarkestDestroyerMegaSkater67Darkstar4387NinjAlanLoPrestiBK_AVENGERX_ScottNDK13Daredevi1Fan7Pow3rKatcrogsMagrailothosSac123_RikuremaMasterTroller42Stoyvensen 70 votes
Modok labs
6%
buffajr_ASDF_Scary_TerryMy_SuperiorDarthPhalKarankumar 6 votes
Dimension Rifts
12%
GroundedWisdommum_m2SaiyanJackie2CokesAlCapone2727ShadeZerotaojay1Ffnmvigyivygyvk_1PaytoPlayWinner66615DaddyD 11 votes

Comments

• AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Trials of the Infinite
    Never got anything from those dumb rifts. A T4 basic and 2* chest. This event will give out at least one and more 5* and a whole 4*
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    Rifts and modok labs we're dissapointing
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Trials of the Infinite
    No bs rng and no egregious time commitment.

Simple, easy, and consistent rewards.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Trials of the Infinite
    Rifts were alright but more of a bonus round for grinding the EQ. I did get the grand prize of the featured 5* crystal so I was pretty hyped. Then I got Cyclops Xavier school 🤦🏻‍♂️ Idk rifts to me felt more like a crystal with a quest included.

Modoks labs were interesting and had some crazy fights, and some easy ones (tyranny on a hero enemy and all or nothing). It was kind of the randomness of it all that was sort of a pain. If it was still random but more themed (like cycle resistance, attack, utility, power, and miscellaneous nodes throughout the week.

Kings Trials and Trials of the infinite were fun quick little things to have something to look forward to every day. Day 7 is always a blast because of the crazy boosts you get (Voodoo with ability accuracy increase is awesome). I like the concept of collecting boosts that give you unique effects.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    No bs rng and only consistent rewards everyday which hardly took more than 5 mins of my time.
    Modok labs was a chore.
    Rifts usually is a kabamed to most.
  • Bora transa
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    Easily trials. Dimension rifts were only good if you got really lucky. Modok was just a harder version for basically equivalent rewards from trials, IIRC.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Trials of the Infinite
    Trials of the Infinite has to be the very best event so far. Absolutely love it. Fast and even with some changing nodes after you learn them and the schedule it is fairly straight forward (so a good mid way IMO)... and good solid rewards.

Did not care for Rifts... and I think Infinity Dungeons so far have been my least favorite event (**** rewards and an awful grind... even the double rewards day was close to not worth the effort).
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    I think for the actual event (not considering rewards), I'd still prefer the trials
    MODOK's lab was great the first 2 days, then it became incredibly tedious and eventually I stopped doing it. It became something I didn't put effort into, more of a "let's check everyone's nod- oh my, spiked armour and bane on an electro??? count me out!!" I didn't even bother rerolling at that point
    Rifts were pretty RNG based and that was probably what made it suck so much because it was so rare to be able to enter one. The energy costs for master mode as well were incredibly high, and I rarely get up to that point without using an energy refill because I don't like my energy being above 50
    Trials are fantastic, 3 fights a day, and the final day is some of the most fun fights I've had. The boosts are amazing and what you do with them is just great. They really did well with the design of those.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    Modok’s labs were fun at first but then got annoying because they were so frequent and gave small rewards.
    Rifts had a lot of potential but didn’t reach many’s expectations.
    Trials of the king were fun because they occured once per day, gave hefty rewards and at the end of the week we got to play with some awesome boosts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Dimension Rifts
    Still a fan of the Rifts. I like the randomness of it. It's exciting.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    Modok's labs were fun; but the rewards were relatively low.

I found both sets of Rifts frustrating - I got very poor rewards, with additional 'let's see what you could have won' frustration.

BTW, can I give an honourable mention to Stark quests? Assassin assignments sound very similar.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    Rifts sucked because there were too many opportunities to get ****. The minimum rewards sucked, and when you get nothing but one star chests and the least amount of rewards for the same effort that others put in and got the top rewards, it's extremely demoralizing and creates more resentment towards a company that many feel don't give a **** about their player base already. It's one thing to get an awakening gem for a class you don't need at the moment. But to get the minimal amount of shards that could be earned much easier in other ways... You give kabam the big FU then because the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    And my only issue with the dungeons was thinking I wasn't going to play enough to get the 5* awakening gem so I bought things I needed. Then they go and add new ways to earn more dust where I find I would have gotten it if I didn't spend. This also annoyed the F out me. I'd give back what I bought if I could. Changing the rules or methods to earn in the middle of things can be frustrating. You can't make educated decisions when the rules change during the event.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Trials of the Infinite
    Trials for sure.

I do like MODOKs lab, becaue it doeant cost energy ad you can o thwm all everyday, but thwre are more fights and nodes that somtimes are ridiculous.

Rifts were totally worthless in my opinion. You get a horrible chance at any good reward and it was a decent grind to unlock the rifts. Hope this never comes back.