**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old event recycle?

Do you guys, or would you guys, ever consider recycling old events? Maybe for something like the 3 year anniversary, just open up events from the past that players didn't get a chance to play or compete, such as chloes challenge or the bautista challenge? Same rewards, so they wouldn't be to scale or as good as newer rewards.
Just a thought!

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    They've re-run events like Chloe's in the past. It would be nice to see Coulson Challenge or Bautista Challenge again.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    They've re-run events like Chloe's in the past. It would be nice to see Coulson Challenge or Bautista Challenge again.

No they haven't rerun them....
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »

No they haven't rerun them....

Yes, they re-ran one of them. Chloe's, Coulson or Ming Na's.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I want that 1 month Gifting Event again. I think that one was 3000 5 star shards or something like that
    Fitnesscw wrote: »
    I want that 1 month Gifting Event again. I think that one was 3000 5 star shards or something like that

Chinese New Year gifting was cool too