**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's BS that ABILITYS mess up vanquishing blows...

Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
IIRC during the Thor Ragnarok version abilitys didn't get in the way.

If your finishing blow caused bleed or shock you got credit for the death.

Todays mutant medium attack one is expecially rough for me.

I have a 5* x-23, 4* Iceman and 4* archangel.

All three cause either bleed, coldsnap, or poison by many methods.

Going through the proving grounds to get milestones has weak opponents and they die out fast from these abilitys.

If the attack causes the ability directly it should count as a VB imo.

It's already bad enough that it requires like 66-67 matches every freaking day to get full milestone dust. And it's class specific to boot.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Wow..this is one of the easiest to do..
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Use someone else then. Why did you even make such a worthless thread?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'm remember specifically during ragnorok vanquishing blows not getting points for skill medium attacks with Gwenpool when it was the bleed from the attack that finished them and not the attack itself.

Is not a new mechanic. The specific "blow" has to finish them nothing else will count.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    so these are the only mutants u have????
    not a single one else????
    no gambit??? no night crawler??? no magneto??? no cyclops???? no rogue????
    seriously.....

and besides with the thor rag vanq blows it was same. if the bleed or such killed the opponent you got no points.....

what confuses you is simple. and it is your understanding of the scroing in the event.

thor rag vanq blows = xxxxx points for any kill + 4000 bonus points for correct kill
    mad titan vanquishin blows = 4000 points for correct kill... that is all.....

so before you got something even when you didnt do it correctly.... just not maximum... now it is all or nothing
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    It is working as intended.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Nightcrawler’s insta-bleed ability will negate you getting points if it’s what causes the K.O.