**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Making the game less Luck based!

Hi Team

First of all thanks to KABAM and Marvel for such an amazing game. I have been playing this game from last 2+ years and its been fun! I have never looked at any other game once I started. The main reason for me to play this game are amazing graphics, comics like story telling between characters and obviously our beloved MARVEL CHAMPIONS.
The main issue I would like every one to think about is the LUCK factor this game brings to table. I am sure there are champions who are like our super heroes for life and some one we believe in. We the Marvel fans love our champions and hence we love playing this game. The issue that I feel is holding us back is we don't get what we want. Some of us due to RNG luck get best in game champions on the very first character and others don't get them even if they go on for years! I am suggesting a very simple solution for this:

Add a button on all 2*, 3*, 4*, 5* and 6* champions crystal(Only basic crystals) which has 2 options - New and DUPE.

If you select NEW then a server side code runs and checks which all champions are there with the summoner and only give us options to get remaining champions. Thereby at least someday I have a guaranteed chance of what I am looking forward to. It will restrict luck to some level and I will have a hope that I can get what I am looking forward to someday.

If you select - Dupe - again the server code runs and checks what all characters we have in our roaster. It then only provides the existing champions in the crystals so that we only get dupes.

Please provide me you feedback guys. I hope if this gets implemented we all can have a 100% chance to get our most desired champion someday for sure. Also GMC or any other crystal can go on however they want it as its finally a business after all and anyone who needs things done quickly can always spend money or grief featured arenas.

Regards,
Daksh Malik
(Diksh_619)

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Lol kabam is a business this would never work as it would be against them
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    @NDK13 One can be hopeful!
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I kinda like your idea but it's kabam. Hope is nice but it's kabam. If it's helping us they can't have it.
    They need to hurt the players as much as possible so they can fill their cash pools.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    great idea unfortunately not gonna ever happen
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I think it would be a cool idea if u could buy champs with shards I.e when they’re in the arena so let’s say sparky is in the arena seeing as he’s and old champ it costs 10k 4 star shards for a 4 star version 50k 5 star shards for a 5 star version
    Then for a new champ I.E domino you can buy her for 20k 4 star shards or 100k 5 star shards this way newer players can’t get a god tier champ instantly but older players who can get more shards can

This definitely won’t be in the game
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Although that won’t work for PHC’s, I’ve always wished something like that would excist for 3, 4 and 5 star champs (and now also 6* champs)
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    I like the idea of making the game less random. What if Kabam simply sold champs for real $? And i don't care if it's for a ridiculous amount of money, because the more affluent players will be able to afford it anyway.