**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Login Crytal - Ice Man !

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
Did anyone land a 4 * Ice Man from the Login crystal from the June Calendar!
I landed a 3 * and so did the folks in my Alliance!

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Sai_7 wrote: »

I know of one person so far and that was from a global chat in Line.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Nobody in my alliance got a 4*
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    I diddoa65h850r3a.png

• Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I was so looking forward for 4* him.. But ended up with 3 * .. Awesome Bro!
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    i got a 4 star one , he is my 1st from login crystal, before i was starting to lose hope from those crystals
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    I just started playing again last month. Missed hood so this was my first login crystal.
    Its like one in 100 or 1000 probably..
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Sai_7 wrote: »

I know of one person so far and that was from a global chat in Line.

lucky one indeed!!
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Only one of my alliance mates got a 4* Iceman from the login crystal...then he got a 4* AV from PHC. Talk about insane luck!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I dont think think anyone from my alliance got one, and so far i've never got a 4* from them since their inception.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Two people in my alliance scored a 4*.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kabam we need a modification to coldsnap so it is fix damage and does not scale with nodes!
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Only one of my alliance mates got a 4* Iceman from the login crystal...then he got a 4* AV from PHC. Talk about insane luck!

AV & Ice Man!! He was on a roll !! I pulled a Winter Soldier off PHC last week.. I was like Argh!
  • AspenAspen Posts: 3
    I actually did and was super excited about it spun it thinking I was getting an awesome 3* but pulled the 4* instead
  • AspenAspen Posts: 3
    I actually did and was super excited about it spun it thinking I was getting an awesome 3* but pulled the 4* instead