**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another Quake silent nerf?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Ok so I have been using Quake A LOT and I was always able to auto evade Cable's heavy completely.
But now I fight him in arena and noticed she only evades the first hit of the heavy but not the second hit and she gets hit.

It wasn't used to be like that before and I know cause my top team in arena always had Quake in it and the enemy was always a Thanos Kang teams that had Cable, Gwenpool and Medusa in it... ALWAYS this team. So I fought Cable with Quake everytime and she ALWAYS auto evaded his heavy attacks.

I'm not asking if something had been changed because it clearly had, so I just want to know why and if I'm the only one who noticed it?

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Quake can only evade one hit. (Not sure about Cable)
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Quake can only evade one hit. (Not sure about Cable)

She can evade a short quick burst of a heavy. Mostly 2 hits I think or more if it's really fast. But for sure she was able to evade Cable.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9U5XmOCn6S8
    She evades cable's heavy at 1:21
    Afrid wrote: »

Thanks you very much kind sir :) I was hoping someone had a vid as proof.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

That video is published on 2nd Feb 2018. That's 3 months ago. The Quake now can't fully evade Cable's heavy. She will always get hit on the 2nd part of the heavy.
    I'll make a video soon
    bloodyCain wrote: »

That video is published on 2nd Feb 2018. That's 3 months ago. The Quake now can't fully evade Cable's heavy. She will always get hit on the 2nd part of the heavy.
    I'll make a video soon

I know that's my point. Why did they change her and didn't tell anyone???
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »

I'll make a video soon

That is exactly the point of this thread. She used to be able to fully evade it, now only a partial evade, therefore she was nerfed.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    What happened to Loki?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Strategic wrote: »
    Funny how kabam completely ignored this post that has proof.
    Not even the decency to copy paste they're usual canned "we'll transfer it to the team" response.
    But why should they ? Mo bugs mo money am I right?

Funny how you post a completely unfounded claim without providing any proof yourself and expect mods to rush to your attention.
  • ILOVEMCOCILOVEMCOC Posts: 21
    Oh no, cable too now???? wait til you try to use her on spiderman or electro or any character with that type heavy.... especially a stun immune one
    i really still wish i had my videos of quake dropping unstunnable sp1 mini boss, or winter soldier in ROL. now those were proof.
    If they really want to nerf quake to not fully evade these heavy attacks all of the sudden, it seems only logical that in order to keep things fair to the players , that they would also do a slight nerf on the timing mechanics of those heavy attacks so that she atleast has a chance to escape if you are a skiilled player.

Again, its basically Kabams motto that they never change content without properly communicating it to its valued players... I guess we arent so "valued" afterall... WHATS UP WITH THAT??? @Kabam Rose
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    This is a Silent Quake nerf make no mistake about it. Kabam needs to call it like it is and move on. It’s frustrating all the time spent on Quake, developing the skills to use her effectively on stun immune/limber nodes and not to mention rank up material.

But now she is not nearly as effective on limber nodes and stun Immune nodes. The timing for charging her heavy has also been slightly adjusted (there is another post about this and kabam has been silent).

It’s similar to AA situation. Kabam needs to come clean and communicate their intentions to their player base. But i doubt they will.
    DJSergy wrote: »
    This is a Silent Quake nerf make no mistake about it. Kabam needs to call it like it is and move on. It’s frustrating all the time spent on Quake, developing the skills to use her effectively on stun immune/limber nodes and not to mention rank up material.

But now she is not nearly as effective on limber nodes and stun Immune nodes. The timing for charging her heavy has also been slightly adjusted (there is another post about this and kabam has been silent).

It’s similar to AA situation. Kabam needs to come clean and communicate their intentions to their player base. But i doubt they will.

I know they changed her charging time to be slightly longer. I actually also made a post about it myself but all the kabam ship say it's lag. I know my Quake. She's my girl and I've been using her a long time and very well so when they change something about her I notice it.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Funny how kabam completely ignored this post that has proof.
    Not even the decency to copy paste they're usual canned "we'll transfer it to the team" response.
    But why should they ? Mo bugs mo money am I right?

I have a feeling they are going to comment less and less regarding bugs after this AA situation. They won’t want their own words held against them anymore.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Yeah it's working as intended until someone destroys new content with it and then "that wasn't our intention"
    *cough* Loki with Hella in LOL *cough*
    still waiting on the rankdown ticket for Loki

There was no reason for a Ticket. He was capped at 100k because he was going upwards of 400k just from an L2 with Curse active. Not hard to see how that would be a game-breaker.
    Quake hasn't been nerfed. There have been reported issues with Evade in reference to Cable. Not just her.
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    and not hard to see that as a nerf
    It was a new Synergy that was adjusted after release. Not a major change to how Loki fundamentally works.