**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any 5* worth r4

Any of my 5* worth r4? Blade and Magik are both there already. I have 8 t2 alphas so can take two champs up. I like yondu so I’m thinking about him but maybe x23 too. Civil warrior has solid utility. I like WS just wished he was dupped (for the random power steal).
6fpac09n6e8p.png

What do you think?

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    8um2adbvixzm.png
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yondu and x23. I have x23 at r4 and she’s great.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I would be inclined to wait a bit longer, but I would consider X23, Yondu, Elektra. Neither X23 nor Elektra need the dupe to be great.

With that said, my advice is wait.

Dr. Zola
    This game is maddening with waiting. I’ve had a 4* generic awakening gem for 2 years just waiting for Scarlet Witch....still no Witch. Haha.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I personally would choose Luke Cage or X-23
    Even if LC is undupped?
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Maybe, I’m not sure. It’d depend on if I needed him or not
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    X-23, she's amazing at R4.

You won't regret it!
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    X23 or Drax. Under no circumstance should you ever r4 civil warrior.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    This game is maddening with waiting. I’ve had a 4* generic awakening gem for 2 years just waiting for Scarlet Witch....still no Witch. Haha.

I got a 5* Skill gem with the 12.0 restitution. Only skill 5* I had for nearly 2 years was WS. I didn’t use it until I pulled a 5* Blade earlier this year.

Patience pays.

Dr. Zola
    I agree Zola. I’ve been really patient this whole time. I think I can get ch 5 explored and get more t2 alpha.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Luke Cage man Luke Cage.....

He is awesome now...
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    X23 and yondu are Both worthy I would do one (probably x-23 unless you wanna boost your war defense) and hold the other 4 for if you pull A full god tier
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Elektra, yondu or x23.... i have 4/55 elektra and damn is she a weapon

If u dupe luke then for sure but unduped he can wait
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I guess it depends on what you're trying to do. I assume you use Blade on Attack and Magik elsewhere or maybe attack too? LC is the best bet if you can get him awakened as he's bleed immune, can eat dmg, and is strong.

I wouldn't go x23 because you don't need another bleed champ, you have a blade. When would you use her? AQ maybe, I guess?

Hood is really strong if you have a gem. He's a very good counter to many problems. Yondu is a great defender and worth R4. Place him on power gain sp2 or the node with crit dmg that is next to stun immune in path 2.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Yondu and x23. I have x23 at r4 and she’s great.

+1
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    X23 and luke cage both unduped is fine.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    X23 if you are after a better AQ champ. At r4 she walks over Sentinels.
    LC can be fun, but even at r3 can take down day 5 MS minis in AQ.
    Just pulled a 5* starky. He’s worth r4 undupped right away right?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Definitely
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yondu and x23
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yondu is the one.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    X-23, wait on the second.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Rasilover wrote: »

Definitely

yes. stark changes this list - go with him
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Don’t rank anyone. Just sit on those cats until your butt hurts. The rules are changing faster than you can rank a champ. Honestly, don’t.