**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please keep Dungeons around forever

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
They are fun, they are engaging, but they could be better.

First off Dungeons were IMO the fix to the gold problem.
They are far more entertaining than just doing arena for hours.

They could be better by making the milestones span a 3 day or 7 day period.
This way those who can make it to map 10 of dungeon 6 actually have a reason to do that.
Matchmaking needs to be done using player prestige. I did "find a partner" just for fun a few times, and it was not fun lol.
With Infinity dust and Dark artifacts leaving the game I would like to see loyalty as a milestone reward.

Brian Grant had a great idea about having this be an actual alternative to arena.
I love the idea, but it seems a lot more intensive a change to make.

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I wish we could grind shards out in dungeons. Based on prestige depends on what shards you grind for. I love the gold idea as well. Maybe a combo? :)
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I'm all for them to return in future but changed

Maybe replace the rewards from dust and artifacts to Loyalty and Dungeon Crystal shards and make them last longer than a day so we don't feel pressured into getting the top rewards.

That said, it was a unique and refreshing new feature and I congratulate you on that.

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I'm all for them to return in future but changed

Maybe replace the rewards from dust and artifacts to Loyalty and Dungeon Crystal shards and make them last longer than a day so we don't feel pressured into getting the top rewards.

That said, it was a unique and refreshing new feature and I congratulate you on that.

I agree. I think this was the best content ever added to the game. AW seasons is fun and challenging, but stressful as hell at times.

I would love to see loyalty as a reward here.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Dungeons are fine except for 1 thing. I feel the timer they place on the room needs to be extended by maybe 3-5 more minutes, AND a conclude dungeon option if you both fail instead of waiting for the timer. Connection issues that randomly occur, wifi, teethering, etc all come with this, even kabams servers. I've had this happen twice, the game gets so bogged down it just spins and spins. I've manually had to restart the app several times. One dungeon it took me 13 minutes to get into and complete a fight. Just moving to the node made this an unbearable experience and I wish I could apologise to the guy that it matched me with. That wasn't fair to him in the least and I had absolutely no way to explain it too him afterwards. The other option I would suggest if keeping the dungeons, make them a priority on connection issues since it's a short time frame window.
    Monk1 wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    They are fun, they are engaging, but they could be better.

First off Dungeons were IMO the fix to the gold problem.
    They are far more entertaining than just doing arena for hours.

They could be better by making the milestones span a 3 day or 7 day period.
    This way those who can make it to map 10 of dungeon 6 actually have a reason to do that.
    Matchmaking needs to be done using player prestige. I did "find a partner" just for fun a few times, and it was not fun lol.
    With Infinity dust and Dark artifacts leaving the game I would like to see loyalty as a milestone reward.

Brian Grant had a great idea about having this be an actual alternative to arena.
    I love the idea, but it seems a lot more intensive a change to make.

You got to be joking - they are worst thing ever added! Terrible rewards, open 3 crystals with old horrible 5* champs and get lvl1 dupes. So basically a 5* sig stone.

I hope they never come back
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Nooo they are time eaters, frustrating

They are a replacement for arena in terms of gathering gold. Which was very much needed.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I liked the idea of the dungeons but disliked these. The investment of time was to big. I play the heck out of the game but it was to much for me. I played 3or 4 days of it and that was enough.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    If dungeons ever become a permanent feature in the game, I will surely tuck it away along with other events I don't do, like Duel Skirmish and Crystal Cornicopia. Sure the gold rewards were ok, but I lost out a whole lot of units and shards that I normally get from arena but had to cut down grinding there to focus on dungeons.

Furthermore I didn't have the best of luck from the artefact crystals, which made all the effort spent on dungeons feel for naught in the end. I will be so glad to resume normal service later this month by getting back in arenas more and focusing on Act 5 100%.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why add more stuff to this game. Lets fix what we have. We dont need more time consuming events.

With every stuff added to this game quality goes down.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Return later maybe forever no
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻🙌🙌 💯 💯
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I like dungeons, but the bs needs to go. Ai shouldnt block specials in the middle.. big boss should be meant to heal up some.. take the unstoppable dmg champs away from that.
    Sounds like a lot of people are upset that content takes time, or that new content takes more server resources. The game can't stay the same it will get stale fast. So kudos to Kabam for making sure the game doesn't get stale.

Personally, I found dungeons much more fun than arena. They inability to gain units in dungeons as a replacement to arena I can understand.

Keep the content coming. The ~20 mins it took to get all the milestones in dungeons was a godsend compared to the multiple hours a day arena took.