**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we get a rank down ticket for AA change

I just wanna see how everyone feels.

Should we get a rank down ticket for AA change 210 votes

Yes
58% 123 votes
No
41% 87 votes

Comments

• VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    Thanks that was a great opinion ! I like mine too he’s 5/65 .. but I think they should at least give us that option to rank down or keep ranked up
    I totally agree we should have the choice. Based on our decision to rank him up at the time
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    What’d they do to AA?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    What’d they do to AA?

Tbh a minor change, he can no longer stun champs that are stun immune when neurotoxin expires. The reason it's so hotly debated is because it was confirmed by a mod to be not a bug, but then that confirmation was overwritten by Miike

Although it's only 1 aspect of his abilities, it's a pretty major change since he is the only one able to bypass stun immune heroes and nodes i.e. AW Bosses
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    As far as I can tell, AA will still be a really, really, really good champ (and far better than most) for 90% of the game. Even if it was free, I wouldn't rank mine down.

That's your personal situation. Understand that other people may be in different ones.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    What’d they do to AA?

Your name made me lol I just finished reading the Belgariad. Fifty pages into Guardians of the West now and I'm wondering why Errand is so special
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    What’d they do to AA?

Your name made me lol I just finished reading the Belgariad. Fifty pages into Guardians of the West now and I'm wondering why Errand is so special

Errand is special. More powerful than Polgara.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I mean most people didn't even take up archangel for being able to stun stun immune
  • Pcc880Pcc880 Posts: 3
    I vote yes.

They released a bugged champion and waited 14 months to tell people. At one point telling people he was working like he was suppose to.

They sold him in crystals and let people rank him up without mentioning that he was going to get changed.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Mutant rank down ticket pls
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    In simple words AA from demi god tier so Good tier 😭
    Yeah. I just think they should be fair about the whole process maybe many people wouldn’t have ranked him up
  • StolenNameGuyStolenNameGuy Posts: 36
    Everybody who ranked AA in the time between a moderator saying 'working as intended' and @Kabam Miike correcting that moderator should get a rank down ticket. The rest of you chose to rank your champ knowing it was providing an unintended advantage. Life's rough - wear a helmet.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Even though AA is still God tier. It is a long standing bug that was not addressed until now. It is so long standing (and given Kabam has not realized it until now) that many players would think it is not a bug. Even though I have an R5 4* AA, even with the fix, I would NOT rank him down with a rank down ticket but I know some people would like to.