**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thanos. 2.end death stone. Broken and I have to pay not kabam.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
185dt8per8il.png

I intercepted. Followed all the tutorials and the rules. But it does not matter. Game broke as hell. Has this happened to anyone else. It thanos 2 uncollected

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    You intercept for the safeguard but doesn't stop the timer.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    You can intercept and hit death.....

But it doesnot stop the death timer.....
    Intercept just gives you safeguard for his sp2...
    Need to wait out the timer before you can get hit...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    You can intercept Thanos during his Death touch phase; but if you make one wrong move he'll kill almost any champ with one hit.

Attack when you can, then back off and keep an eye on his timer. It only lasts about 6 seconds.

If doing this is a struggle, do you have one of the rare champs who can survive it?

The only champions that can actually survive a death touch are unkillable for some reason. I've tried it with an Awakened Punisher, who Endured multiple death touches and tanked a Special three successfully. Had decent damage when I used his SP3 at 1 health, too.

Other options that should work (but I haven't actually tried them) would be Awakened versions of Luke Cage and Hela.

Champs who won't work: Gwenpool and Iceman can survive the SP3, but not the Death touch that follows. Corvus won't work, because the initial SP3 will disable his immunity.

Listen: this is a really tough challenge. I've done it on Master, but I'm not Uncollected myself to try at that level. That version of Thanos is out of my league for now.
    Good luck, but don't let it drive you nuts; or consume loads of resources. It's not worth it. Just learn from the experience and move on.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    I never beaten master or uncollected for the first time and it pisses me off but i learned no matter how skillful you are some challenges like monthly quest will end up in disappointment
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    You can intercept Thanos during his Death touch phase; but if you make one wrong move he'll kill almost any champ with one hit.

Attack when you can, then back off and keep an eye on his timer. It only lasts about 6 seconds.

If doing this is a struggle, do you have one of the rare champs who can survive it?

The only champions that can actually survive a death touch are unkillable for some reason. I've tried it with an Awakened Punisher, who Endured multiple death touches and tanked a Special three successfully. Had decent damage when I used his SP3 at 1 health, too.

Other options that should work (but I haven't actually tried them) would be Awakened versions of Luke Cage and Hela.

Champs who won't work: Gwenpool and Iceman can survive the SP3, but not the Death touch that follows. Corvus won't work, because the initial SP3 will disable his immunity.

Listen: this is a really tough challenge. I've done it on Master, but I'm not Uncollected myself to try at that level. That version of Thanos is out of my league for now.
    Good luck, but don't let it drive you nuts; or consume loads of resources. It's not worth it. Just learn from the experience and move on.

How does a duped GP not work when videos show otherwise?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    CFree wrote: »

How does a duped GP not work when videos show otherwise?

I would like to see a video where she survives death touch.
    Surviving the sp3 is all you have to worry about with GP. You evade until Thanos uses the sp3. No one can survive a hit while the timer is up.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Surviving the sp3 is all you have to worry about with GP. You evade until Thanos uses the sp3. No one can survive a hit while the timer is up.

he clearly states GP can survive the sp3 but not the death touch.
    Good. Then the OP has plenty of data to correct his previous error in play style.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Spicyslicer Be aware you can attack straight after the SP3 animation has finished, do not back off to set up an intercept. I'm not saying you can't intercept, I'm saying that those are "free" hits you should take advantage of. Once you get your hits in, back off, set up an intercept, back off and it will probably be time to eat another SP3.

1) 4* or 5* duped GP is probably your best option, it is doable with a 3* but takes ages, in which case option 2)

2) Use an #Avenger. SP3 capped at 10%, which allows you to tank 9-10 SP3s. Same rules apply, don't get hit at all with death touch and keep eating the SP3s. Hulk is a good option and is likely to allow you to finish the fight faster than a low ranked GP.

GP is a cost effective option because you can use 20% revives and still get the same value as a full health GP. Any other champ you will have to heal up, so you can keep tanking those specials.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Just bring all Avengers (atleast 2 or 3) and beat the **** out of Thanos.

Evade during his death touch. If you can't evade then don't even try Thanos.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018

Awakened Gwenpool can survive the SP3 endlessly; so she's a top choice for those that have her (I don't) and can avoid the Death Touch. She can't survive the Death Touch itself any more than she can survive bleeding out, or dying from any other DoT effect.

It sounds like avoiding the Death Touch is a problem for the OP; so I made a couple of suggestions of other champs that he might have.

I reiterate: Awakened Punisher can survive death touch if Endurance triggers, and keep surviving it repeatedly during his Endured timer.

Since Punisher can, Awakened Hela probably can; and Awakened Luke Cage probably can. I don't have either as a four star champion; and don't feel like dragging my three-stars into a fight just to satisfy my curiosity.

Obviously these three champions can each only pull this trick off once...