**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Torn between Luke Cage and Hyperion

As mentioned, only have resources to rank up 1. Mainly focus on AQ and AW. But would like to start Act 5. Who can bring me further. Thanks in advance.

Torn between Luke Cage and Hyperion 46 votes

Like Cage duped 20 sig
41%
DrOctavius2_2Cuteshelfvg2782AxeCopFireStefanjonesXillymanTonyStarkFeeney234SpeedbumpnameplasLt_Magnum_1JCPer14VerguldHzoriMy_Superiordfmoore26PaytoPlayGhostboytjieJoshGFX92 19 votes
Hyperion unduped
54%
LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabTheManMythLegendbuffajrJets44TwistedEnigma17MelkanCR7gouravTeddersBatman_X10Cosmic_Ray13AKTEKSpiderCoolsOnmixAjjohnsbb8ElitehunterTNARYT9PeterQuillJackbrooks2580shadow_lurker22 25 votes
Wait for others
4%
Ethans8279ItsAMeSarthak 2 votes

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yeah I get that it’s hard for you to choose between 2 strong muscular guys.

But seriously.. one flies and has that sexy hairdo. Was there a competition? :D
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hyperion unduped
    Love LC now but still think Hype is better.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Hyperion, no questions asked
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Love LC now but still think Hype is better.

Way better, vastly superior in every single way.
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, 50/50 for now leaning towards Hype, any more feedback, thanks again
  • VerguldVerguld Posts: 128
    Like Cage duped 20 sig
    I would go with LC. I have r3 5* LC I use on map 5. I have bleed path and he's extremely useful. You can chain stuns with him. I will be taking mime to r4 once I dupe him.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hyperion unduped
    Hyperion > Luke