**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about LOL

I’ve read all about the extended rage timer and from my understanding, of your champs attack is over 2k, then you should be able to get the extended timer. However, I have been messing around with red hulk with 6* hela and 4/55 Killmonger and neither of them can get the extended timer.

If I try to do cosmic supremacy with hela then she comes short on the timer even though she is at 2k but with mutant crit team, she can reach it.

Nothing gets KM to get extended timer.

Obviously I’m missing something so can someone help me out please?

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Attack boost you get from masteries don't count towards it
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    DaddyD wrote: »
    I’ve read all about the extended rage timer and from my understanding, of your champs attack is over 2k, then you should be able to get the extended timer. However, I have been messing around with red hulk with 6* hela and 4/55 Killmonger and neither of them can get the extended timer.

If I try to do cosmic supremacy with hela then she comes short on the timer even though she is at 2k but with mutant crit team, she can reach it.

Nothing gets KM to get extended timer.

Obviously I’m missing something so can someone help me out please?

You need your attack to be over 2k without masteries. Synergy do count tho. The cosmic supremacy has no added attack synergy to take you over 2k.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    y8p3hbdcwap7.jpeg
    njxxj9vdnmyz.png

You can confirm base attack is over 2K by clicking the attributes section once you’ve started a quest. The above image shows that Angela’s base attack is 1,459.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You need to look at base attack (without masteries) as mentioned above, and then calculate how much % you need to get over 2000 attack in order to get the extended enrage timer.

Killmonger needs +18% attack bonus from synergies (very low base attack)
    And a 5 star Hela needs +13% attack bonus. So I'm guessing a 6 star one should need around ~7%.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Thanks for the info everyone.