**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a merger your way

Looking to move over 12 or so people to an established strong alliance running aq 5x5 and aw a few times a week. We are gold 2 so please have war level stronger than that. Message me on line: leeta.ma

Comments

• Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Hey man. I know this is a little different than what you are looking for, but if you are interested I am putting together a AW focused team.. brand new alliance, but only map 3 AQ. It's a fully AW focused team, only recruiting top guys to quickly dominate in AW. Currently have 13 members lined up, looking for more. 5000 prestige or higher needed.
  • JuddDreddJuddDredd Posts: 16
    Mcoclee message me
    IGN: JuddDredd
    Line: xjudddredd
  • ANTi_PaPaANTi_PaPa Posts: 8
    See buddy Actually We Are Pretty Solid and Well Structured Ally. Some Mishap happen Few days back and we lost our Last Mergence. We doing AQ 55533 , Aw tier 5/6 , season 1 and season 2 Gold 2.. when we were only 3 Million . We have our Alliance 2.0 also and has Member from Iso-8 family. We just need to fill back the slots with potential Member to fill in the shoe so that as a whole EveyOne can benefit.
    For inquiry
    Line id anti-papa
    IGN ANTi-PaPa
  • McocleeMcoclee Posts: 24
    Found a group thanks