**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool is Breaking the Bank!

Deadpool is back, and he's ready to cover the Battlerealm with glittering gold goodness! Getting ready, because we've got lots lined up for you all this month!

Assassin Assignment and Merc Missions!
Domino has set up shop in the Battlerealm, and is posting Assassin Assignments for you to complete. These short quests are available every 11 hours, and feature 4 different difficulties for you to explore. Explore any difficulty 100% and Domino might be impressed enough with your abilities and offer your entire Alliance a Merc Mission. Lots more information on these can be found here.

4-Star Deadpool Arena
Yes, it's time for the return of the legendary, much requested Healing Factor Arena! If you have purchased a bundle featuring 3-Star Deadpool, you get an entry to this exclusive 3 to 4-Star Arena. Additional entries can be purchased in the store. We have also removed the Gold costs in the Deadpool Arenas for even more savings! Arenas run June 7, 10:00 AM PDT till June 28, 10:00 AM PDT for 3-Days at a time. These Arenas will run alongside our other Featured Hero Arenas, and follow the same schedule. The top 200 ranked Summoners of each Arena will earn a 4-Star Deadpool, as well as a special Golden Ticket for entry to the exclusive Gold Member Arena. The final 4-Star Deadpool Arena will start on June 25th at 10:00 AM PDT.

NOTE: For all Summoners that have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool in the past, you will receive your entry ticket to the Healing Factor arena the morning of the first Arena. You will not be able to purchase more entries to the Healing Factor Arena until you have used the one in your possession.

NOTE2: Summoners MUST have purchased a 3-Star Deadpool to be able to enter the Arena. There will be a 3-Star Deadpool offer available to everybody again for the price of a Starlord's Loot Bag.

Gold Member Arena
Got a Golden Ticket? Because that’s the only way in to the wonderful world of the Gold Member Arena. Running from June 28, 10:00 AM PDT till July 1, 10:00 AM PDT this 5-Star Arena will be paying out big with rewards such as 5-Star Shards, 6-Star Shards and the rare title of Gold Member! The top 200 Summoners additionally walk away with a shiny new 5-Star Goldpool!

Pool's Gold Crystal
Putting your name in gold, a mark of success and ego, and Deadpool has plenty of both! So from June 7, 10:00 AM PDT till June 30, 10:00 AM PDT he has replaced the Golden Crystal with the Pool’s Gold Crystal. Same unit price as the original but with double the Gold payouts. This crystal also contains a chance to award a Golden Ticket for entrance into the Gold Member Arena and a rare chance at a 5-Star Goldpool!

Questions? You've probably got them, so ask away!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• How do you get these golden tickets?

Golden Tickets can be obtained by reaching the Top 200 in any of the Healing Factor Arenas, or as a reward from the Pool's Gold Crystal.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    How do you get these golden tickets?

Did you read the announcement completely? From the Deadpool Healing Factor special arena by placing in the top 200 or as a rare drop from the Pool's Gold crystals.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Can you tell us what the milestone rewards are for both arenas? Might help with the decision to purchase a Deadpool offer. Thanks.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    How much will this 3* deadpool bundle cost?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Will there be any new offer for the 3-star deadpool? Because deadpool offers is actually what everyone was asking for ... not arenas for the ones that already have him. Also I presume that if he was offered, he would probably cost direct money instead of units?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    How do you get these golden tickets?

Golden Tickets can be obtained by reaching the Top 200 in any of the Healing Factor Arenas, or as a reward from the Pool's Gold Crystal.

Thanks, sorry misread that
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Will goldpool be made available as a 3* and 4* or just as a 5*?
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87
    How much will a Deadpool arena ticket cost?
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    And for people who has already a 4* deadpool? Must we rerun the healing factor arenas?
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52
    Will the tickets be bought at the rune shop or will it cost real money?
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Will there be a beginner and intermediate Deadpool arena? Or will they all be grouped into one?
  • RUSHSBSRUSHSBS Posts: 1
    Will players that have already won Deadpool from earlier arenas receive a golden ticket for the 5* goldpool arena?
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    So if i'm reading this right, in order to even get into the arena for a chance at a golden ticket you need to buy an offer?
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    U need top 200 in 4star arena to get it
    U need 3star classic DP in order to gain access to the 4star dp arena
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    Also, is "Goldpool" Masacre, OG deadpool, or a new champion?
    Otherwise yes u need to buy the 3star dp deal to gain access if u dont have the 3star dp alrdy
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Hey Kabam, is it possible to have the champion spotlight for Goldpool up before the arena itself so that summoners can make a better decision if to go for him?
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87
    Also, how may Deadpool arenas will be running? From the span that you’ve given, it’s 21 days, and since the duration of each arena is 3 days, that would be 7 different arenas. But you also stated that it would be running alongside the other arenas, from the 7th to the 28th.
    This begs the question, will it be following this schedule:

Schedule A:
    Arena 1: June 7th to 10th
    Arena 2: June 11th to 14th
    Arena 3: June 14th to 17th
    Arena 4: June 18th to 21st
    Arena 5: June 21st to 24th
    Arena 6: June 25th to 28th

Or will it be following this schedule:

Schedule B:

Arena 2: June 10th to 13th
    Arena 3: June 13th to 16th
    Arena 4: June 16th to 19th
    Arena 5: June 19th to 22nd
    Arena 6: June 22nd to 25th
    Arena 7: June 25th to 28th

Would love to know for clarification.
    ~Clobberin
  • tkt546tkt546 Posts: 34
    Is Goldpool going to be released as a normal champion or will he only be available from this special event?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Also, how may Deadpool arenas will be running? From the span that you’ve given, it’s 21 days, and since the duration of each arena is 3 days, that would be 7 different arenas. But you also stated that it would be running alongside the other arenas, from the 7th to the 28th.
    This begs the question, will it be following this schedule:

Schedule A:
    Arena 2: June 11th to 14th
    Arena 3: June 14th to 17th
    Arena 4: June 18th to 21st
    Arena 5: June 21st to 24th
    Arena 6: June 25th to 28th

Or will it be following this schedule:

Schedule B:

Arena 2: June 10th to 13th
    Arena 3: June 13th to 16th
    Arena 4: June 16th to 19th
    Arena 5: June 19th to 22nd
    Arena 6: June 22nd to 25th
    Arena 7: June 25th to 28th

Would love to know for clarification.
    ~Clobberin

I'd like to think it's the first schedule, with top 1200 vying for the Goldpool
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I’m assuming there will be drop rates for the Goldpool champion in the gold crystals?

No goldpool champion drop.

Goldpool champion arena ticket drop.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Miike can we get clarification on this.....
    You say additional entries can be purchased but does this mean a 3* deadpool or just an entry?? I mean when i first downloaded this game i did not buy the 3* deadpool as i didnt wanna spend until i knew the game was for me. I dont even want the 3* for the entry to the 4* arena so much as i want him for my collection. It is unfair i believe to offer a bundle fornthebforst 2 weeks of someones account and then never again.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    awesome timing. I break my elbow and the Deadpool arena comes back. Goddamnit.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I’m assuming there will be drop rates for the Goldpool champion in the gold crystals?

No goldpool champion drop.

Goldpool champion arena ticket drop.

He is a rare drop as well