**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the Goldpool arena?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Thoughts on the Goldpool arena? 151 votes

I love it! I’m gonna go for it!
4%
GroundedWisdomStara99cAncAmOGoldenSkullPandamanPetePlagueisBaneHarvards_Sweaters 7 votes
It looks cool. I might go for it
9%
xNigL_217heruheru511Jim0172FingfangfoomfanesSKK65Covenanter77UGLY820DRTOMaldroit2NightslamNatsuGenysisRyan6699DeadpoolJr88eduardo1993 15 votes
I’ve got better things to do. I probably won’t go for it.
14%
NevvBAlex_sc11AppieJozielPNJadedzuffyRyansapphCosmic_Ray13Darkrider05Darknrahl2rifle100BahamutTheHoodedDormammujshanso2Nickname207VoltolosFn_786Avengerboy99DayneSilverCjp00911 22 votes
Are you out of your mind? Of course I’m not going for it!
41%
hurricantproject314A_Noob_Is1Cuteshelfsfu_koraxJestressLoPrestiCapWW2Conrad_Johnsonvg2782Maat1985belli300gatra_hpAxeCopFireAdamdrt2006Dezz_1LethaldosePrimmer79ParamoreAppleisgod 63 votes
Unsure
4%
Ashraf359Philly3974King_L0kiB34rbuttersLt_Magnum_1taojay1Aspare 7 votes
Don’t care
24%
MasterSmokeSnizzbarGolden_GuardianMeecrobRaganatormum_m2I_ZERO_IOzzieontXHans_GruberXStefanjoneswookehTwistedEnigma17Winner12344321Irohrbm3eppsDmack976637zero7SpiritOfVengeanceSavio444_ASDF_ 37 votes

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Wouldnbe great to get this new rare champ but how damn expensive will he be??
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Unsure
    It depends on the odds of getting the ticket from the golden Crystal.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    I won't be able to put the crazy numbers up the whales will. So no point wasting my time
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    If i end up gwtting a ticket i will do some arena for milestones but not even trying for the champ
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Too much grinding and too many units need to be used on refills to make it in that arena. Not worth it for me. New champs cutoff is already 50+ mil, imagine a limited new champ... 80+ mil or something stupid lol
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Only 200 get him and he is a limited time champ. All 200 will end up spending a ton to get him. And I bet he will still suck :tongue:
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Only 200 get him and he is a limited time champ. All 200 will end up spending a ton to get him. And I bet he will still suck :tongue:

Of course they did say he was a trophie lol
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

Of course they did say he was a trophie lol

idk, he has regen and stuff. He might be good. And unlike Redpool who is also good but is just a 4 star, this is a 5 star we're talking about. So he could still be relevant for quite a while.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    the out of your mind voters need to drop the game. come join me in the light and chill
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Do you know how much he will GO for??? Like probably like 200 mil!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It would be phenomenal if they did an arena like this that didn’t allow refreshing champs. F2P players would be very impressed, though arena scripts would have the potential to ruin this kind of arena.
  • 1966G4001966G400 Posts: 4
    Right now "not going for it" and "don't care" make up 63% of the vote. Does that tell you anything Kabam?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Another activity that is for the rich
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Don’t care
    lol..why even try as the same people will be in the top
  • Winner12344321Winner12344321 Posts: 25
    Don’t care
    I’m glad to see that the free to play players are screwed again. Kabam only cares about the whales that keep feeding them money.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    doesn't take that long with a strong roster ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ummm idk if ur joking, but the arena is really long. There is no way to “ be done” with a month long arena because I’m pretty sure you aren’t in MMXIV or any top 20 alliances and they have insanely strong rosters that will grind the whole month with their 6* and r4 5*. There is no “done” without either cheating or at the end of the arena....but if you think you can do it, best of luck
  • DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    Whales Only Event ... do it for lols if you want to
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    I think that after some of the issues... Kabam has a lot of nerve to promote an event which is not only encouraging people to but rewarding people for spending money.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    you left off, is it a money grab there for I did not vote